Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 02-25-2009, 11:07 PM   #621
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedls View Post
Did you get a chance to measure for me so I have them when I go to the swapmeet?
BTW, if you go on Saturday I'm pretty sure I can go with you and I'll just bring the broken bits. There's a few other things I'd like to hunt for too.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 02-26-2009, 09:27 AM   #622

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
BTW, if you go on Saturday I'm pretty sure I can go with you and I'll just bring the broken bits. There's a few other things I'd like to hunt for too.

I won't be going until Sunday. My son has a performance on Saturday. My father-in-law and two other friends will be going with me, so I have a full vehicle. But I can meet you there if you want.

HP numbers are good and all, but they are like asking someone how much they can bench. What difference does it make if I can still kick your ass?
Old 02-26-2009, 11:50 AM   #623
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
I won't be going until Sunday. My son has a performance on Saturday. My father-in-law and two other friends will be going with me, so I have a full vehicle. But I can meet you there if you want.
Can I give you a shopping list and a budget? Whatever you get I'll reimburse you for.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 02-26-2009, 01:59 PM   #624

Quote:
Can I give you a shopping list and a budget? Whatever you get I'll reimburse you for.
No problem.

HP numbers are good and all, but they are like asking someone how much they can bench. What difference does it make if I can still kick your ass?
Old 02-27-2009, 11:56 AM   #625

Quote:

You wanna get me that list today sometime. I'll probably be away from the computer all day tomorrow.

Old 02-27-2009, 01:39 PM   #626
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
You wanna get me that list today sometime. I'll probably be away from the computer all day tomorrow.
http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showth...6472#post16472

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-03-2009, 02:13 PM   #627
Neanderthal

Ben;
Per our phone conversation, Welder Tom said he can weld the 174 pieces together. I've seen his work and it is very good.
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 03-03-2009, 02:24 PM   #628
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
Ben;
Per our phone conversation, Welder Tom said he can weld the 174 pieces together. I've seen his work and it is very good.
Well if Skeeter (yes, Skeeter) doesn't call me back witha lead on parts in a day or two, let's do that.

Joe,
I need the other little bits from the blower, including the intake, just so I have them all in on place. Right now, part of the snout collar (that mates to the bearing plate) is still in your possession and is part of what could be welded. Or I can have that part turned on a lathe and a new collar made, then weld that maybe.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-03-2009, 02:27 PM   #629
Neanderthal

Quote:
Well if Skeeter (yes, Skeeter) doesn't call me back witha lead on parts in a day or two, let's do that.

Joe,
I need the other little bits from the blower, including the intake, just so I have them all in on place. Right now, part of the snout collar (that mates to the bearing plate) is still in your possession and is part of what could be welded. Or I can have that part turned on a lathe and a new collar made, then weld that maybe.

Yea, there are a few maybes here. But, I think (yea, how about that) this is well worth giving a try. Hopefully ole Skeeter will come thru though.
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 03-04-2009, 09:23 AM   #630

Quote:

Joe,
I'll try to get over to my storage this weekend. I need to get that scatter shield to you anyway.