Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 11-08-2012, 07:58 PM   #611
pain's fun, hit me again

Good luck doing a wheelie on the street
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 11-08-2012, 07:59 PM   #612
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
Me too but I think 600-650rwhp would be just fine and is a lot move power than anything I have now. The Chevelle only put down 461rwhp on the engine.
Thats good, 460 is gay but 461 is bad ass. Thats the cut off
Old 11-08-2012, 07:59 PM   #613
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Good luck doing a wheelie on the street
It can be done, already proved it to you hahaha
Old 11-08-2012, 08:03 PM   #614
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Why dont you fight professionally if youre all about it? MMA or something.
No money in professional fighting, at least not for a very very long time. Besides, It's not just the fighting I enjoy, it's the martial arts as a whole. I've done amateur fights and didn't enjoy it much. Mostly they want you to fight as many times in a night as it takes until you lose or they're happy.

Doesn't mean I can't put forth as much effort into it as if it was my livelihood. That's what martial arts is all about. I made my profession in the exact area I wanted.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 11-08-2012, 08:05 PM   #615
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
No you didn't. You found a video where someone prepped their home street just as the would the track. Hardly a cry from doing a wheelie at a street light, Dominic.

Stopping the world!
Old 11-08-2012, 10:06 PM   #616
I, Vettezuki

Quote:

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-09-2012, 10:16 AM   #617
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
I'd only make as much horsepower as I could afford to use. No need to make 800rwhp if i'm afraid to drive the car because the trans will grenade, axles snap, control arms break or running the sump dry. I like to build my cars in a useable window. The blue car and the gray car are both perfect examples of this, my diesel, well that was my lesson.
And not everyone can afford to build a car with all the right pieces at once: me. Like I keep saying, plans to upgrade to the 12 bolt, axle hoops, and now 13.5" Z51 brakes sitting in my garage thanks to Carlos... then my car will be able to make use of the power
Old 11-09-2012, 10:51 AM   #618
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
I was just stating what the dyno sheet said which was 461rwhp and 462rwtq.

Quote:
Like Guy said, launching on a prepped street isn't the same as launching on a normal street. Even with my slicks on if I floor the Chevelle from a stop on the street it will spin the tires and that without the transbrake or N2O. At the track the car pulls the front tire about an inch or two.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:52 AM   #619

My car is so powerful I can't register it. Asphalt tears below it, so the DOT restricted me.

My penis is subsequently just as large. Imagine that.

Shaolin belief: Repay every wrong with forgiveness and kindness.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:50 AM   #620
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
And not everyone can afford to build a car with all the right pieces at once: me. Like I keep saying, plans to upgrade to the 12 bolt, axle hoops, and now 13.5" Z51 brakes sitting in my garage thanks to Carlos... then my car will be able to make use of the power
And i'm just saying I work the other way around. Start with suspension, brakes, safety, then move to the motor. You subsequently have a safer car and is plenty fun till the power goes in.

Stopping the world!