Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 03-25-2013, 01:55 PM   #571

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Tentatively that sounds good. Let me confirm with John as he hasn't seen this thread.
I saw the thread i've just been stupid busy at work, and driving to work lol

I'll be in Hollywood friday night and I think I can get back to riverside by 10 on Saturday.

There is a small issue with the fox, I had it on jack stands and the rain went and turned the ground into mud and the fox sank a bit. I haven't look at it in a few weeks but i think I might be able to get a jack under the front cross member to lift it up (still dont have the hub changed and ben has the stock wheels)
1988 Trooper II SAS
1986 TrooperII (No Rear)
1988 Impulse (dead)
1983 K20

Old 03-25-2013, 06:13 PM   #572
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackax View Post
I saw the thread i've just been stupid busy at work, and driving to work lol

I'll be in Hollywood friday night and I think I can get back to riverside by 10 on Saturday.

There is a small issue with the fox, I had it on jack stands and the rain went and turned the ground into mud and the fox sank a bit. I haven't look at it in a few weeks but i think I might be able to get a jack under the front cross member to lift it up (still dont have the hub changed and ben has the stock wheels)
Ben does not have the stock wheels. You have a set of 5-lugs though don't you? Maybe that's a good basic goal. Get the hubs/axle and wheels on so it can be rolled around.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 03-26-2013, 01:58 PM   #573

Quote:
Ben does not have the stock wheels. You have a set of 5-lugs though don't you? Maybe that's a good basic goal. Get the hubs/axle and wheels on so it can be rolled around.
The rear axle is installed.

I do have the two wheels for the front we just need to swap out the hubs to put them on, I might have a set of 4 lugs that can be used to roll the car around.
1988 Trooper II SAS
1986 TrooperII (No Rear)
1988 Impulse (dead)
1983 K20

Old 03-26-2013, 03:01 PM   #574
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackax View Post
The rear axle is installed.

I do have the two wheels for the front we just need to swap out the hubs to put them on, I might have a set of 4 lugs that can be used to roll the car around.
Ron, do you still have the set of four tires and wheels we bought? Uh, where are they?

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 03-26-2013, 03:07 PM   #575

Quote:
Ron, do you still have the set of four tires and wheels we bought? Uh, where are they?
Do you mean the new mustang 5 lug wheels? I have those and two are installed on the car and two are waiting for the front.
1988 Trooper II SAS
1986 TrooperII (No Rear)
1988 Impulse (dead)
1983 K20

Old 03-26-2013, 03:48 PM   #576
I, Vettezuki

Yes. Got it. Good.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 03-26-2013, 06:17 PM   #577
Fast & Filthy

I was going to say, I didn't get rims and tires for it. So are we on for the 30th?

Old 03-26-2013, 07:17 PM   #578
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
I was going to say, I didn't get rims and tires for it. So are we on for the 30th?
Actually, you did a long time ago. And yes, we on for 10:00am. We'll figure out what we're going to do from there.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 03-26-2013, 10:34 PM   #579
Internet Tough Guy

If we can fit 275 18s on it then I have tires.
2009 Jetta Auto 2.5 liter

Old 03-27-2013, 01:00 AM   #580
I, Vettezuki

Ron, do you remember what the wheel size was? I think they were stock from an SN195 . . .

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)