Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 10-30-2008, 08:40 PM   #41
Fast & Filthy

Steven, I went by Bonaco earlier today and they said that they should have the parts by this afternoon. I didn't want to wait so I went and filled mine at G & J Aircraft Supply G & J location. They are open Saturday if you are in a pinch to get yours filled and they charge $2.95 a pound.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:29 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
Steven, I went by Bonaco earlier today and they said that they should have the parts by this afternoon. I didn't want to wait so I went and filled mine at G & J Aircraft Supply G & J location. They are open Saturday if you are in a pinch to get yours filled and they charge $2.95 a pound.

Nice... no joke that is the last place that filled my bottle but I couldn't for the life of me remember the name. I'm going to hit them up Saturday for sure.

Oh by the way I live in San Gabriel thats south of pasadena (rose bowl)
I'll be in Glendora so it will be a short trip over to G & J

2011 Mustang GT
2001 Mustang GT -SOLD
Old 11-01-2008, 06:32 PM   #43
Fast & Filthy

So my wife said yes to me taking both car. I didn't even have to beg she just said okay. I married a great woman! Anyways my neighbor is going to drive it over for me and hang out for the day. Hopefully we don't get any rain.

Sean, if you want to borrow my tires first thing in the morning, just let me know and we can throw them on your car for your first pass.

Last edited by 94cobra69ss396 : 11-01-2008 at 11:30 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 11-01-2008, 06:34 PM   #44
Fast & Filthy

Steven, did you get your bottle filled? We have to have a company battle!
Old 11-01-2008, 08:44 PM   #45
I, Vettezuki

Are you going to have a basic set of tools with you? I'm thinking to disconnect my front sway bar and see what difference that makes. If you'll have a set and don't mind me using them (I certainly understand people being touch about their tools) I won't bring any. I'm lazy like that.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-01-2008, 09:12 PM   #46
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Are you going to have a basic set of tools with you? I'm thinking to disconnect my front sway bar and see what difference that makes. If you'll have a set and don't mind me using them (I certainly understand people being touch about their tools) I won't bring any. I'm lazy like that.
Yes, I have tools and you can borrow them. I don't have jack stands (they're holding up the front of the Explorer because I'm installing the gears and locker at the moment) but I'll have a jack.

I thought about doing the same with the Cobra but when I disconnected it my suspension didn't drop any which means the sway bar is not limiting the lift of the frontend so I left it alone.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:34 PM   #47
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Yes, I have tools and you can borrow them. I don't have jack stands (they're holding up the front of the Explorer because I'm installing the gears and locker at the moment) but I'll have a jack.

I thought about doing the same with the Cobra but when I disconnected it my suspension didn't drop any which means the sway bar is not limiting the lift of the frontend so I left it alone.
Word I'll bring Stands and will have a little electric compressor if anyone needs. Maybe I'll drop my exhaust (behind the cat) for that great LS "open pipe" sound too.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-01-2008, 10:46 PM   #48
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Word I'll bring Stands and will have a little electric compressor if anyone needs. Maybe I'll drop my exhaust (behind the cat) for that great LS "open pipe" sound too.
It's raining here and the forecast for tomorrow is rain too, I hope they're wrong
Old 11-01-2008, 11:17 PM   #49

Quote:
Steven, did you get your bottle filled? We have to have a company battle!
Ha ha Yeah got it filled this morning. As for the company battle thats fine but yeah my money on you to win

As for the rain I got my fngers crossed.

2011 Mustang GT
2001 Mustang GT -SOLD
Old 11-01-2008, 11:20 PM   #50
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiced01gt281 View Post
Ha ha Yeah got it filled this morning. As for the company battle thats fine but yeah my money on you to win

As for the rain I got my fngers crossed.
Me too. Looking at this isn't boosting my confidence though