Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 10-08-2008, 10:09 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Are you drunk posting again?
lol let him be......he's in a better place now
Old 10-14-2008, 09:54 PM   #42

ok so sexylxy help me out with this!

my insurence called me yesterday and told me that he told his insurence that i hit him!!! and that theyre gonna fight my insurence and take it to court???? WTF the dumb ass hit me!!! hell i even talked to him a few days ago and he told me he said the true story in which i was stopped during impact? dude im so damn pissed now!...

so what can i do? so far i told the insurence if you look at the damage i wasnt moving at all or else there would be paint removal from the tire spining into his bumper...and theyre gonna take pics i think....but really wtf else can i do this kid is really pissing me off!!! he lied about everything saying i hit him, and he lied about who was in his car, and said i pulled out quickly from my parking space and hit him WTF!!!! its really been buggin me for the past few days! really i wanna record a conversation between me and him and catch him in his stupid little lie or something....
Old 10-14-2008, 10:25 PM   #43
I, Vettezuki

I'm guessing witnesses, preferably ones that aren't either of your friends, are going to come in handy. Didn't the insurance take a statement within a couple days after the accident?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-14-2008, 10:50 PM   #44

Quote:
I'm guessing witnesses, preferably ones that aren't either of your friends, are going to come in handy. Didn't the insurance take a statement within a couple days after the accident?
ya they did......and also for the most part the only other witnesses there where, where his friends and brother and g/f! so no good there?
Old 10-14-2008, 11:18 PM   #45
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
ya they did......and also for the most part the only other witnesses there where, where his friends and brother and g/f! so no good there?
Didn't an unfriendly officer see it? Might you recall his name? Just in case it gets to subpoena level.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-14-2008, 11:21 PM   #46

Quote:
Didn't an unfriendly officer see it? Might you recall his name? Just in case it gets to subpoena level.
no he never gave his name just recommended a few for us! but i got better news!!!

the silver evo that the blue evo was talking too in the middle of the parking lot!! i fuckin forgot i got his number that night so i just called him and he said ya he saw what happend and will talk to my insurence company about what happend and his story matches mine FUCK YA!!!!!! im so damn happy right now!!
Old 10-15-2008, 12:26 PM   #47
Super Moderator

If you record a conversation bring a friend, if there is someone else there he has no reasonable expectation of privacy and you'll be able to play the recording in court. Otherwise you might not.

Or maybe try to get him to reply to a text that will condemn him. This is exactly why you should always get a police report, too bad the cops on the scene were too lazy.