Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 03-05-2012, 03:16 AM   #441
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
You know the drill make your first offer one that will probably yield you a "no" and go from there
Yeah, I just can't bring myself to say "belly button lint."

I just like to have an idea of market range. I'd be quite happy at $50 and accept up to $100 I suppose.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 03-05-2012, 09:07 AM   #442
pain's fun, hit me again

Offer $15 and see what he says
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!

Old 03-05-2012, 12:44 PM   #443

Either for perspective, purchase or both. Thought id share a bell housing FS thread on my local board.

http://www.superiorstangs.com/forums...php?topic=4301

Shaolin belief: Repay every wrong with forgiveness and kindness.

Old 03-07-2012, 07:37 PM   #444

I have the lower bushings done, 1 of the uppers done and still got a plan for that bent upper. Should be ready for drop off this weekend.

Old 03-07-2012, 07:42 PM   #445

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdracer73 View Post
I have the lower bushings done, 1 of the uppers done and still got a plan for that bent upper. Should be ready for drop off this weekend.
Good we might be able to install them next weekend or so. If people have time. If not i can pop them in and roll the fox back....it is kind of in the way lol
1988 Trooper II SAS
1986 TrooperII (No Rear)
1988 Impulse (dead)
1983 K20

Old 03-07-2012, 10:57 PM   #446
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackax View Post
Good we might be able to install them next weekend or so. If people have time. If not i can pop them in and roll the fox back....it is kind of in the way lol
Sorry about that John. Didn't think the bushings would be delayed or that much trouble. Fortunately we got Paul on it. Sounds like he might have them Saturday so *IF* you feel like putting them back in to move you should be able. Otherwise, I'm thinking 3/17 for a good work day with many hands on deck.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 03-07-2012, 11:05 PM   #447

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Sorry about that John. Didn't think the bushings would be delayed or that much trouble. Fortunately we got Paul on it. Sounds like he might have them Saturday so *IF* you feel like putting them back in to move you should be able. Otherwise, I'm thinking 3/17 for a good work day with many hands on deck.
Its fine i'm more jokeing then anything.

I'm gonna be out of town all this weekend and i'm not sure how much help i'll be next weekend put my house will still be here.
1988 Trooper II SAS
1986 TrooperII (No Rear)
1988 Impulse (dead)
1983 K20

Old 03-11-2012, 01:29 AM   #448
I, Vettezuki

Paul transferred the completed TAs to me tonight at the meet. Just need to source a bell housing and get a pilot bearing and we'll be in a good position to do a lot of work.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 03-21-2012, 11:18 AM   #449
I, Vettezuki

How does April 7 look for ya'lls to bang out some work?

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 03-21-2012, 11:59 AM   #450

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
How does April 7 look for ya'lls to bang out some work?
I'm down with that.

What is the plan to get done.
1988 Trooper II SAS
1986 TrooperII (No Rear)
1988 Impulse (dead)
1983 K20