Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 09-28-2008, 10:13 PM   #31

Link to the post

http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/...d.php?t=132189

I'm an IT guy.. Advanced desktop/end user support.. Intermediate Systems/Network Admin..
Old 09-29-2008, 11:36 PM   #32
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
. . .

I'm an IT guy.. Advanced desktop/end user support.. Intermediate Systems/Network Admin..
Any software engineering background (BS in CS, etc.)?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-30-2008, 08:57 AM   #33

No.. Not a programer. Just a network/systems/hardware guy.
Old 09-30-2008, 07:47 PM   #34
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
No.. Not a programer. Just a network/systems/hardware guy.
Dude, I'm still so bummed out to hear about everything. If you want to ride along on the cruise, let me know.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:28 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Dude, I'm still so bummed out to hear about everything. If you want to ride along on the cruise, let me know.
I appreciate the offer on the ride, but not sure how things will play out with it..

I'm pretty bummed out to.. I really liked working there. The whole company was an awesome place except for the 2 supervisors I had.. For some reason they had it out for me. Kinda sucks because everyone in the branches/back office all had nothing but good things to say about me. So that's why I think it was purely personal with me.

I'm in talks to Cary H. to see if anything can be done.. I doubt it, but it's worth a try.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:38 AM   #36
Fast & Filthy

Are you located in Orange County? I work in the credit card equipment industry and my old boss deals with a lot of banks. I can check with him and see if he has any contacts that I can pass on to you.
Old 10-01-2008, 02:02 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
Are you located in Orange County? I work in the credit card equipment industry and my old boss deals with a lot of banks. I can check with him and see if he has any contacts that I can pass on to you.
I live in Riverside. Orange County isn't that bad of a drive... I actually was making it from the middle of Riverside to the 55 and 5 freeway in Tustin in 35 minutes each way on my daily commute..

Good thing about ridding a motorcycle.
Old 10-01-2008, 02:30 PM   #38
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
. . .
I'm pretty bummed out to.. I really liked working there. The whole company was an awesome place except for the 2 supervisors I had.. For some reason they had it out for me. Kinda sucks because everyone in the branches/back office all had nothing but good things to say about me. So that's why I think it was purely personal with me.

I'm in talks to Cary H. to see if anything can be done.. I doubt it, but it's worth a try.
Basically if you get terminated by a company for personal reasons by a manager, you have grounds for wrongful termination. I'm assuming (hoping) you have a formal performance review procedure. If your reviews are at least average as defined by your companies review procedure AND if they didn't close the position completely (downsizing), they would have a hard time explaining why they terminated you. Your Human Resources (if they're worth a shit) will be very interested to know if they have any Supervisors/Managers operating little fiefdoms and act in such unprofessional and potentially illegal ways.

Personally, I'm usually on the side of companies having freedom to remove bad employees without too much hassle. But I REALLY can't stand supervisors/managers who play childish games like it's High School. If that's the situation, you should bring the heat for the good of the world. Unfortunately, you may find that most of the people who have "nothing but good things to say about you" are cowards when it matters. But F It, you've got nothing to loose. Whatta they going to do? I say rock the boat from the outside.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)