Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-29-2012, 02:55 PM   #31
Super Moderator

No I meant you plan to run those tires on the street because like the rest of us, youd be unable to keep your foot out of it on the street 100% of the time.

http://www.hark.com/clips/bfsmztbplx...nt-bullshit-me
Old 08-29-2012, 03:58 PM   #32
pain's fun, hit me again

I really do, it is so loud it draws enough attention as it is. You're expected to drive like a douche in a sports car, so I make it a point to drive extra slow, and it still isnt enough. Ask me about the gymnastics place at nicks.

The truck though you can drive like a jackass and its like you dont exist. I got a pretty good "scared straight" moment in the dually and havnt done stupid shit on the street since then.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 08-29-2012, 05:46 PM   #33

Always happens that Im doing 75 on cruise control on the fwy with someone in a minivan is right on my ass. Like Im supposed to always be going 100 cuz its a vette.
Old 08-30-2012, 12:15 AM   #34
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5Natie View Post
Always happens that Im doing 75 on cruise control on the fwy with someone in a minivan is right on my ass. Like Im supposed to always be going 100 cuz its a vette.
Haha, I know right? I brake checked some bitch last week and she ended up calling 911 and following me. People are idiots, like Im going to get arrested because she commands the 911 operator to do something. Hahaha
Old 08-30-2012, 01:36 AM   #35
I, Vettezuki

Do you pansies park in the fast lane at 75? It's called "the fast lane" for a reason. I'm single handedly introducing German lane discipline to North America. I flash. Move to the right.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-30-2012, 01:52 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Do you pansies park in the fast lane at 75? It's called "the fast lane" for a reason. I'm single handedly introducing German lane discipline to North America. I flash. Move to the right.
Nope, I'll usually be in the no.2 lane or something. At the same time Ive seen a lot of slower drivers recently though. I guess people wanna save gas or something because theres a lot of idiots doing 55-60. Sometimes the car is still cold and Im cruising at 65 flying by people.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:00 AM   #37
Super Moderator

Im in the 2nd lane by default unless I need to pass. If Im in the number 1 lane, I dont care if someone behind me wants to go faster if the traffic to the right is moving slower than I am. Speed racer has the choice of waiting till I can get over without disrupting my cruise control, or weaving through traffic. Im not slowing down.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:07 AM   #38
Super Moderator

The bitch I brake checked was in that situation, expecting me to get over and slow down to the number 2 lane speed. Wait patiently or weave bitch, but whatever you do get off my ass. Not even vin diesel is allowed back there.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:38 AM   #39
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
. . . but whatever you do get off my ass. Not even vin diesel is allowed back there.
You don't have to lie. You're among friends.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-30-2012, 01:29 PM   #40
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Haha, I know right? I brake checked some bitch last week and she ended up calling 911 and following me. People are idiots, like Im going to get arrested because she commands the 911 operator to do something. Hahaha
I did that to some jackass in a minivan and he followed me for 10 miles to the dojo, to my surprise () when I parked he sped past me and out of the parking lot.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!