Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 03-11-2009, 02:28 AM   #31
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
SexyLexy as SeanPlunk's Sugar Moma? I think Sean would make a fine and caring father . . . but the idea of his cooking scares me. Better teach him Lex.
We should make Sean a laced apron, embroidered with the Motorgen logo.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:53 AM   #32
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
We should make Sean a laced apron, embroidered with the Motorgen logo.

Brilliant! That's happening. Now it's a matter of timing.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-11-2009, 07:35 AM   #33

Quote:
SexyLexy as SeanPlunk's Sugar Moma? I think Sean would make a fine and caring father . . . but the idea of his cooking scares me. Better teach him Lex.
Trust me, Seanplunk cooking is oxymoronic, two of these things should NEVER go together!
Congrat's on the job Lex! In the near term any paying gig looks good. However, I agree that life is too short to settle for security at the expense of your passions. Always available to help run the numbers for anything you plan for your future.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:25 AM   #34

Send a message via AIM to SexyLxy

Quote:
LOL, you guys crack me up. The microwave he know how to work better than I some times, and he can cook a mean raw tortilla on the stove top

We're working on the cooking thing, but frankly....we might not want him in the kitchen. You might end up with dog cookies or something :P

And Gary, thank you for your lovely offer. I've gotta take a look at the life checklist and see if it's something that I'm really wanting to put my feet into. I'll keep ya posted.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:19 AM   #35
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLxy View Post
LOL, you guys crack me up. The microwave he know how to work better than I some times, and he can cook a mean raw tortilla on the stove top

We're working on the cooking thing, but frankly....we might not want him in the kitchen. You might end up with dog cookies or something :P

And Gary, thank you for your lovely offer. I've gotta take a look at the life checklist and see if it's something that I'm really wanting to put my feet into. I'll keep ya posted.
Yeah, we'd probably end up with Abby's leftovers.

BTW, I let your lovely husband borrow a great book: "Before You Quit Your Job."

Since you still have your gig, your hand isn't forced. This book is great for helping you think about not working for someone else. It's practical and to the point, with many colorful stories, not a bunch of boring minutiae. It would be good further preparation for a backup plan, or just a different life plan.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-11-2009, 11:40 AM   #36

Congrats on keeping ur job LEX, I was in the same boat a few months ago. I on the other hand was one of the persons that had to call the people into the office of the V.P. and then shake their hands after they came out saying sorry. I felt so bad i wanted to die that day. People u know for years and then u have to walk them to get fired I was hopping that after all the people were getting called i was not called in at the end of the day to get fired as well. It dint happen and i think we are as thin in worker as we can be. So unless the dealer closes (with i doubt it) im good.

Best Trap Speed 89.67MPH on Nitto Street Tires
Old 03-11-2009, 12:00 PM   #37
Neanderthal

Quote:
Yeah, we'd probably end up with Abby's leftovers.

BTW, I let your lovely husband borrow a great book: "Before You Quit Your Job."

Since you still have your gig, your hand isn't forced. This book is great for helping you think about not working for someone else. It's practical and to the point, with many colorful stories, not a bunch of boring minutiae. It would be good further preparation for a backup plan, or just a different life plan.
Got any "life plan" suggestions for me???
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 03-11-2009, 12:03 PM   #38
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertermi04 View Post
Congrats on keeping ur job LEX, I was in the same boat a few months ago. I on the other hand was one of the persons that had to call the people into the office of the V.P. and then shake their hands after they came out saying sorry. I felt so bad i wanted to die that day. People u know for years and then u have to walk them to get fired I was hopping that after all the people were getting called i was not called in at the end of the day to get fired as well. It dint happen and i think we are as thin in worker as we can be. So unless the dealer closes (with i doubt it) im good.
What do you do?
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 03-11-2009, 12:07 PM   #39

Im the lot manager here and i had to pull all the porters that i had under my command. Service,New car and Used car porters were lett go.

Best Trap Speed 89.67MPH on Nitto Street Tires
Old 03-11-2009, 12:23 PM   #40
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertermi04 View Post
Im the lot manager here and i had to pull all the porters that i had under my command. Service,New car and Used car porters were lett go.
Fairway Ford?
2016 Nissan Altma