Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 02-01-2012, 12:53 PM   #361
pain's fun, hit me again

Remember we cant run coolant at all, only water
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!

Old 02-01-2012, 01:34 PM   #362
I, Vettezuki

We're on for this Saturday again at blackax's.

I've been collecting as much as I can. Perhaps a good basic goal is to swap out the rear axle and if Shaolin can do a part swap with Ron, front spindles/rotors, etc.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 02-01-2012, 10:52 PM   #363
I, Vettezuki

Ordered the oil pickup tube and FW bolts today from Autozone.

See OP for updated money stuff. We're about out ($12 left).

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 02-02-2012, 03:41 PM   #364
I, Vettezuki

Is this the correct bushing for the rear?

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/par...5_107894_7559_

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 02-02-2012, 05:43 PM   #365
pain's fun, hit me again

I have a pick up tube. Shawn is checking on a sbf oil pan.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!

Old 02-02-2012, 05:48 PM   #366
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Is this the correct bushing for the rear?

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/par...5_107894_7559_
Yes.

Stopping the world!

Old 02-02-2012, 06:02 PM   #367
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
I have a pick up tube. Shawn is checking on a sbf oil pan.
I have a pan (was for the Snake) and the gasket (from Ed's). You gonna have a chance to meet with Ron before/on Saturday? For that matter you could meet us at the car if it works for your schedule to do parts swap.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 02-02-2012, 08:12 PM   #368
pain's fun, hit me again

Aarons is considerably further away then Rons place. I was originally planning to make the trip sunday as i'll be in the area for a meeting. I doubt the parts will be needed by saturday, this is also the only day i can get the calipers/rotors from my buddy

Stopping the world!

Old 02-02-2012, 09:34 PM   #369
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Aarons is considerably further away then Rons place. I was originally planning to make the trip sunday as i'll be in the area for a meeting. I doubt the parts will be needed by saturday, this is also the only day i can get the calipers/rotors from my buddy
You mean blackax's? That's John. I might have referred to him as Aaron at some point in the past though for some reason. It's not a lot further, but a bit.

You gotta remember there will be 5-7 guys working about 4 hours. That's 20 to 28 man hours spread across the car. We did get a lot done last time. And we well may have more skilled labor this time.

We'll be ready to put on the front spindles. As long as not having rotors is not a hold up for putting on tires to roll it around, I don't really care.

I'm also willing to swing by your pal's place on the way to riverside, which maybe saves you a stop for running stuff around.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 02-02-2012, 09:46 PM   #370
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
You mean blackax's? That's John. I might have referred to him as Aaron at some point in the past though for some reason. It's not a lot further, but a bit.

You gotta remember there will be 5-7 guys working about 4 hours. That's 20 to 28 man hours spread across the car. We did get a lot done last time. And we well may have more skilled labor this time.

We'll be ready to put on the front spindles. As long as not having rotors is not a hold up for putting on tires to roll it around, I don't really care.

I'm also willing to swing by your pal's place on the way to riverside, which maybe saves you a stop for running stuff around.
My fault, the dude doing the sheet metal work on the porsche is named Aaron, and i was bitching about him when posting. Simple mistake.

I'm going by buddies time frame, he says sunday I go sunday. I'll get the parts from him as since i need to conduct business with him

Stopping the world!