Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 07-19-2011, 09:40 PM   #351

We gettin' funky in here?
Two bulls are standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, what's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". "No son" the older one says,"Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".
Old 07-19-2011, 09:42 PM   #352

And of course...

Yeah, it's 'generic standby funk', but I'm friggin' white! Whaddaya want?

Two bulls are standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, what's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". "No son" the older one says,"Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".
Old 07-20-2011, 03:59 AM   #353
I, Vettezuki

I'm all funked out white boy. How bout some delicacy?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-20-2011, 10:00 AM   #354

Nice, thanks for the Sominex, now for some morning coffee...

Old 07-20-2011, 10:04 AM   #355

Okay okay, I'll tone it down a bit, I don't know why this chick hasn't hit it big time...

Old 07-20-2011, 10:12 AM   #356

And then there's this...

Old 07-21-2011, 02:04 AM   #357
I, Vettezuki

Cool stuff man. Now let's get seriuus. I love me some Messiaen. Rock is cool an all, but pretty impotent in the face of a full orchestra in battle mode.

This does absolutely no justice to the sheer wall of sound and color you get at a real concert. The last minute alone of this one movement is worth the price of admission.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-21-2011, 04:24 AM   #358

I started to like to listen to Classical music when I was in elementary school. The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra gave a series of performances for students. Each performance concentrated on music from composers from countries. I still vividly recall the concerts and the all the music. These are some of my favorites.

The only CD I ever owned with a warning label for your stereo system and will tax your stereo. I popped the circuit breakers on my speakers that had 18" woofers back in the 80's. My whole house used to shake when I played the music loud and when the cannons fired. I love watching the woofers move trying to reproduce the cannon fire that goes down to 100hz. Real cannon fire was recorded. Windows from the building on the opposite side of the courtyard where blown out by the cannon fire during the recording.

On of my favorite piano music.

Bob

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z

Old 07-21-2011, 04:52 AM   #359

Amazing 8 year old girl playing Chopin

Playing one of her own compositions at age 7.
Bob

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z

Old 07-21-2011, 08:13 AM   #360

So how about a bit of a compromise?