Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 01-16-2012, 01:12 AM   #311
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
This engine needs a 28oz flywheel.
He meant $50. Considering a new one is <$80 from Summit, that's probably the better way.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 01-24-2012, 08:31 AM   #312

So what time are we thinking of starting?

also if you need my address or phone number PM me.
1988 Trooper II SAS
1986 TrooperII (No Rear)
1988 Impulse (dead)
1983 K20

Old 01-24-2012, 11:27 AM   #313
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackax View Post
So what time are we thinking of starting?

also if you need my address or phone number PM me.
Ron are you available Y/N?

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 01-25-2012, 02:25 PM   #314
I, Vettezuki

Pinging Ron.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 01-25-2012, 02:45 PM   #315
Fast & Filthy

I'm available. What time do you guys want to meet? Someone with a truck will need to come by my house to pick up 302 because I don't have anything I can bring it in. Unless we are waiting to drop the 302 in later and just swapping the rearend and spindles and pulling the 4 cylinder.

Old 01-25-2012, 02:51 PM   #316
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
I'm available. What time do you guys want to meet? Someone with a truck will need to come by my house to pick up 302 because I don't have anything I can bring it in. Unless we are waiting to drop the 302 in later and just swapping the rearend and spindles and pulling the 4 cylinder.
I can pick you and the motor up in the one buck truck.

John, what times are good for you to get rolling. The sun is down by 5:00, but I'm really really not a morning person, starting at your place from 11:00 would be the earlier side for me for preference, but I can make anything happen.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 01-25-2012, 02:53 PM   #317
I, Vettezuki

Guy, what's your clutch rejuvenation program.

Ron, I'm assuming I should have the FW drop shipped so we can install it before installing the motor? If so, what fasteners are needed?

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 01-25-2012, 03:01 PM   #318
Fast & Filthy

We'll need the flywheel and a clutch if we're going to bolt up the trans. So we'll need bolts for the flywheel and pressure plate.

We can meet but I'm going to drive myself because I have to be home by 4pm.

Old 01-25-2012, 03:15 PM   #319
I, Vettezuki

Ron, got it.

Guy, what were you saying about the clutch before?

As for needed parts from here, we need a lil' more money to finish up the engine as is. I'll kick in another $100 if anyone else does, otherwise that part waits.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 01-25-2012, 03:44 PM   #320
Fast & Filthy

With trying to finish the Explorer and other household expenses I just don't have any extra cash to put towards this. Hopefully I will in a month or two.

However, I do have a Maximum Motorsports solid bushing kit for the steering rack that I'll donate to the cause. It eliminates the rubber bushings and keeps the rack and pinion solid mounted to the K-memeber.