Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 03-04-2009, 12:20 PM   #21

Send a message via AIM to SexyLxy
Default Weather Update

Ok, so the weather for Saturday has been downgraded from 40% chance of showers to a sunny 66 degree day with only 10% chance of rain. I think it will a good day. I'll keep ya guys posted.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:10 PM   #22
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Okay everyone, we wanted to be a little higher tech and ensure we taped people who signed up, so here is how it's going to work. We have had 30 static cling stickers made up. They have an M and then are numbered from 1 to 30. For the 30 people that sign up here we will give you one of these stickers to put on the inside of your passenger window. They will be visible from the stands so we make sure to get the correct cars.

At the end of the day we'll get the stickers back (we're going to reuse them at future street legal events) and then sync your user name up with the numbers. Once the videos are cut they'll be posted on the site and high resolution copies will be available for download.

To get a sticker, sign up and then the day of the event look for either a 2003 Yellow Mach 1 or a 1982 White Vette and they'll have the stickers for you. If you don't see either of them, then before racing begins come up to the stands and I'll be the guy at the end with a video camera and I'll have some. If anyone has any questions shoot me a PM or give me a call. See you all out there - thanks!
Old 03-05-2009, 08:59 AM   #23
Fast & Filthy

Sean and Lexy, it looks like the weather will be nice on Saturday. I won't be there because Throttle Crazy and I are going to be out at TDS this weekend. If you guys want to run your car on Saturday you are more than welcome to use my DOT legal slicks that I have for my Cobra. Just let me know and we can arrange it.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:29 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Okay everyone, we wanted to be a little higher tech and ensure we taped people who signed up, so here is how it's going to work. We have had 30 static cling stickers made up. They have an M and then are numbered from 1 to 30. For the 30 people that sign up here we will give you one of these stickers to put on the inside of your passenger window. They will be visible from the stands so we make sure to get the correct cars.

At the end of the day we'll get the stickers back (we're going to reuse them at future street legal events) and then sync your user name up with the numbers. Once the videos are cut they'll be posted on the site and high resolution copies will be available for download.

To get a sticker, sign up and then the day of the event look for either a 2003 Yellow Mach 1 or a 1982 White Vette and they'll have the stickers for you. If you don't see either of them, then before racing begins come up to the stands and I'll be the guy at the end with a video camera and I'll have some. If anyone has any questions shoot me a PM or give me a call. See you all out there - thanks!

Sean if the track day does not happen then count me in for sat. I dont want to sign up now though and then not go.

Best Trap Speed 89.67MPH on Nitto Street Tires
Old 03-06-2009, 01:31 PM   #25
Graphics B*tch

ATTENTION!!!

To all who are going... please make sure to get a window sticker for your ride so that we know to look out for you. This is the first time we are doing this so there may be some growing pains, so please bare with us. The stickers are static electricity stickers. They are not adhesive so don't worry about not being able to get them off. Pics below... not sure if we are going to be doing these on the windshield or the side window. We will have windex and paper towels to clean the area for the sticker.

Sean,

Hopefully they are big enough for us to read. We will have to see.

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten
Old 03-06-2009, 01:33 PM   #26
Graphics B*tch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
Sean and Lexy, it looks like the weather will be nice on Saturday. I won't be there because Throttle Crazy and I are going to be out at TDS this weekend. If you guys want to run your car on Saturday you are more than welcome to use my DOT legal slicks that I have for my Cobra. Just let me know and we can arrange it.
Would I be able to use them? What size are they? Sean and i are looking into splitting some.

I have your stickers BTW. I will keep them in the Stang till I see you next.

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten
Old 03-06-2009, 01:53 PM   #27

Send a message via AIM to SexyLxy

Adam....

I'm LOVE'N the signature! You make me laugh.

Ron,

Thank you for the wonderful offer. I think Sean and I have decided to pass as this lady is dead tired and I've got a house full of peep headed over on Sunday for some grub.

Maybe another time when things aren't so crazy, but hopefully you'll be using them sometime soon so we can tape you.

We'll catch you soon, and thanks again.

Take care,
Alexis
Old 03-07-2009, 04:28 PM   #28

So I took 107 pictures with the SLR.. this could take some time to go through =/
Old 03-07-2009, 05:04 PM   #29

good day today.. thanks for taking some vids and photos of my bike runs.. to bad my last run i left to hard and she came up on me .. at least i pulled of two 10 sec runs..
Old 03-07-2009, 05:57 PM   #30
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordy racer View Post
good day today.. thanks for taking some vids and photos of my bike runs.. to bad my last run i left to hard and she came up on me .. at least i pulled of two 10 sec runs..
I was impressed, you were clearly running a lot better than last time. Last time I could tell you were having to fight the front end from lifting every run. Good luck at training, and we'll see you when you get back