Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 01-02-2012, 04:35 PM   #241
pain's fun, hit me again

$110 is the most i'd bid
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!

Old 01-02-2012, 04:52 PM   #242
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
$110 is the most i'd bid
Someone bid more. We're out on that one.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 01-02-2012, 04:54 PM   #243
pain's fun, hit me again

http://www.ebay.com/itm/94-95-SN95-M...item43ac4578f6
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!

Old 01-02-2012, 06:07 PM   #244
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Watching. Or I could just pull the trigger at about $140 shipped.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 01-02-2012, 08:42 PM   #245
pain's fun, hit me again

Do it, thats about what i sold my last set for. That way we're not fucking around

Stopping the world!

Old 01-02-2012, 09:00 PM   #246
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Do it, thats about what i sold my last set for. That way we're not fucking around
Executed. See OP for updated accounting. We're now a touch red. Which means before proceeding with any purchases we need mo money suckas.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 01-04-2012, 09:48 PM   #247
I, Vettezuki

Probably the next stuff to get as it's a given

Plugs, wires, coil, F/W, gaskets. Let's target $200 in fundage.

I just remembered I have the heads off the engine that came from Joe for the Snake. I'm sure it has heavier springs on it as they were for the larger cam, maybe some other upgraded hardware we could scavenge.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 01-04-2012, 10:01 PM   #248
Fast & Filthy

What heads are they? If they're E7's then they are better than the heads that are on the engine now. We should use those instead.

Old 01-05-2012, 12:06 AM   #249
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
What heads are they? If they're E7's then they are better than the heads that are on the engine now. We should use those instead.
I was gong to use the rockers on the new heads for the snake, but that's a ways off still, so the rockers can go too. From Joe

Quote:
They are actually reconditioned e6se-aa heads. They have factory hardened exhaust seats. They have PC type valve seals. The castings have not been cut on. The valves are a little small, they are 1.78 & 1.46. The machinist talked me into keeping the valves instead of going with oversized valves because they have such a nice grain pattern and virtually no wear on the chrome stems. They have dual crane valve springs, part #99893. They have 3/8 screw in studs, chrome moly spring retainers, Crane machined steel locks, Crane cams guideplate conversion kit with adjustable locks. The combustion chambers are heart shaped and are 64 CC. They have Crane Cams Energizer 1.6 roller rockers.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 01-05-2012, 06:59 AM   #250
pain's fun, hit me again

If they're E6's stay away from them. Go with some E7's

Stopping the world!