Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 09-02-2013, 12:17 PM   #2381
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Let's talk about cats.

Okay, this is ours.

Old 09-02-2013, 01:51 PM   #2382
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
It's true. I've never bragged about anything. Sure, I give you shit, because, I can. and troll quite a bit, At the end of the day though, have I ever been an asshole when you sent me a text or asked me a question? Nope,
True true. But dude, you have to admit, and I think Justin would have my back on this one, humble is not a word anyone would use to describe your self-confidence :P
Old 09-02-2013, 01:54 PM   #2383
Super Moderator

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378155222.899546.jpg

Nives, the dog trapped in a cats body, licking his balls.
Old 09-02-2013, 02:16 PM   #2384
Internet Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
I know Guy's done with this but I'm not. First, the Cobra made 429rwhp and 387rwtq on the pump gas tune I was running. It made 471rwhp on the race tune but I could only run it on the pump gas tune or it would detonate. I also had to run straight VP110 with the pump gas tune. Second, I was running 245/45/17 NT01s all the way around so I did have a tire advantage but I was also running with me and a passenger and we were both over 200 lbs back then. My car weighed just under 3900lbs. Lastly, as Ben mentioned my rear brakes were not working so I was running on just front brakes and you know how important braking is on the Roval. Let's see what kind of time you run without your rear brakes in your Mustang. Speaking of your times, when did you match my 2:02? I pulled up the Sunday that you said you ran your Mustang with Speed Ventures (the day after you broke your Vette) and I see a 2:03 as your fastest.

So technically you are just a little slower than a '94 Cobra without rear brakes. Once I get new tires, the methanol kit, brakes and can afford (I have a morgage and family to support so extra money is hard to come by on my income) to go run the Roval I will be going back. I know I will be running faster than my old 2:02.
Ron, I had a passenger the entire time he's a big dude like me 220-250. Not having rear brakes is me dragging you with a street tire, just an excuse. I'm checking the results because you only posted on session. The Vette didn't brake I put it away because I flat spotted the tires and it was hazardous. It's working now. It's still going to be faster than you Mustang.
2009 Jetta Auto 2.5 liter
Old 09-02-2013, 02:18 PM   #2385
Internet Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
I know Guy's done with this but I'm not. First, the Cobra made 429rwhp and 387rwtq on the pump gas tune I was running. It made 471rwhp on the race tune but I could only run it on the pump gas tune or it would detonate. I also had to run straight VP110 with the pump gas tune. Second, I was running 245/45/17 NT01s all the way around so I did have a tire advantage but I was also running with me and a passenger and we were both over 200 lbs back then. My car weighed just under 3900lbs. Lastly, as Ben mentioned my rear brakes were not working so I was running on just front brakes and you know how important braking is on the Roval. Let's see what kind of time you run without your rear brakes in your Mustang. Speaking of your times, when did you match my 2:02? I pulled up the Sunday that you said you ran your Mustang with Speed Ventures (the day after you broke your Vette) and I see a 2:03 as your fastest.

So technically you are just a little slower than a '94 Cobra without rear brakes. Once I get new tires, the methanol kit, brakes and can afford (I have a morgage and family to support so extra money is hard to come by on my income) to go run the Roval I will be going back. I know I will be running faster than my old 2:02.
SOrry missed the last part. Let me know when you are ready. I will either bring the vette or the stang whichever makes you happy.
Old 09-02-2013, 02:31 PM   #2386
Internet Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Moved because it was fucking up my thread.

My build threads can't be any more of "show me the money" Since I do majority of the work and ALWAYS show gratitude where it's due. I guess every time I work on a car I'll make a thread about it to appease Carlos

Either way i'm done with it, I was always humble with light razzing and NEVER made claims. I even, on more than one occasion offered to have all three of us drive the gray car for a true driver comparison and have always given credit to Ron and Carlos as better drivers. I don't post to brag, I post to have a record of what was done and when.

Carlos, Since you insist on my mustangs being crap, and my car being built by google don't worry about driving it. I'd hate to disgust you in any way.
You should think before you type and get a grip on you emotions. I did know you moved this thread here until Ben told me. You have a lot of big opinions that you don't mind sharing. If I think you full of shit I will let you know it. Trust me I have been sugar coating it.

I don't think that google built your car. I have never said that. I think that you quote a lot of shit on the internet about performance and handling like it fact. How are you going to tell me the difference in handling between two cars (Mustang and Corvette) that I own and have driven at the track? Because you saw some shit on youtube doesn't mean shit.

I take money out of my checking account every month to pay Ford for a Mustang that I ordered just the way I wanted it. It's money that I could use for other things including my vette because I wanted another Mustang. No typo, another Mustang. Second time down the Mustang road for this guy. Your "Carlos hates Mustangs" theory is generated to discredit anything I have to say about the Mustang that is not positive.

I don't know why you would think that I wanted to drive your car. I think I will survive not having the honor. Please enjoy it, you worked hard for it.
Old 09-02-2013, 02:57 PM   #2387
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
You should think before you type and get a grip on you emotions. I did know you moved this thread here until Ben told me. You have a lot of big opinions that you don't mind sharing. If I think you full of shit I will let you know it. Trust me I have been sugar coating it.

I don't think that google built your car. I have never said that. I think that you quote a lot of shit on the internet about performance and handling like it fact. How are you going to tell me the difference in handling between two cars (Mustang and Corvette) that I own and have driven at the track? Because you saw some shit on youtube doesn't mean shit.

I take money out of my checking account every month to pay Ford for a Mustang that I ordered just the way I wanted it. It's money that I could use for other things including my vette because I wanted another Mustang. No typo, another Mustang. Second time down the Mustang road for this guy. Your "Carlos hates Mustangs" theory is generated to discredit anything I have to say about the Mustang that is not positive.

I don't know why you would think that I wanted to drive your car. I think I will survive not having the honor. Please enjoy it, you worked hard for it.
My emotions are fine, and my response was limited. Don't sugar coat things, we're all adults here and shit like that is annoying

I'd love to watch youtube as much as you make it out to be that I do, but being home for about 4-5 hours a day, total, doesn't leave me with much time for anything other than sleeping.

We could spend weeks nit picking each others responses, and while it's tempting, This is the last of it, i'm going to go back into my room, watch a bunch of you tube videos, play some forza, and pay someone to finish my car, if it gets brought up again I will move it all to the drunken brawl.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 09-02-2013, 03:11 PM   #2388
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
Ron, I had a passenger the entire time he's a big dude like me 220-250. Not having rear brakes is me dragging you with a street tire, just an excuse. I'm checking the results because you only posted on session. The Vette didn't brake I put it away because I flat spotted the tires and it was hazardous. It's working now. It's still going to be faster than you Mustang.
I know your Corvette is faster than my Cobra on a road course, I never said it wasn't. That would be like you trying to say your Corvette could beat the Chevelle on the dragstrip. You have way more done to your Vette than I do to the Cobra. All the Cobra really has is a PHB and a set of lower control arms. Other than that it's pretty much stock. The issue I have is that you said that you could beat me in my Cobra and Guy in his Mustang (you never said which one of his Mustangs) in your Mustang because you are so much better of a driver than we are. I know you think so but I have to disagree. I've never had a driving lesson but my brother did when he went through the CHP academy. He was also the best driver in his class and when it comes to times Phil and I are very close in anything we drive. Here's a video of us both running the Cobra at a Speed Venture autocross. I ran a 37.46 and Phil ran a 37.54.

Old 09-02-2013, 05:33 PM   #2389
Internet Tough Guy

Let me clarify. If I bring my Mustang out to play it will be ready.
Old 09-03-2013, 01:20 AM   #2390
pain's fun, hit me again

Seriously now? I had a blowout on the same side with the spare tire, fucked the side of the truck even more. Had it towed to the body shop to see the verdict
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!