Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 09-02-2013, 12:13 AM   #2361
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
. . . Frankly I'm fucking tired of your holier than though attitude
Note his title. .

Quote:
I build my shit, race my shit . . .
Carlos is a show me the money kind of guy.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-02-2013, 12:30 AM   #2362
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Note his title. .

Carlos is a show me the money kind of guy.
Moved because it was fucking up my thread.

My build threads can't be any more of "show me the money" Since I do majority of the work and ALWAYS show gratitude where it's due. I guess every time I work on a car I'll make a thread about it to appease Carlos

Either way i'm done with it, I was always humble with light razzing and NEVER made claims. I even, on more than one occasion offered to have all three of us drive the gray car for a true driver comparison and have always given credit to Ron and Carlos as better drivers. I don't post to brag, I post to have a record of what was done and when.

Carlos, Since you insist on my mustangs being crap, and my car being built by google don't worry about driving it. I'd hate to disgust you in any way.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 09-02-2013, 12:58 AM   #2363
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Moved because it was fucking up my thread.

My build threads can't be any more of "show me the money"
Bluntly, he means timing and scoring race data as soon as anyone starts talking about racing. If you say, "race my shit" it doesn't mean much to him without data backup because it largely eliminates opinions. (Though race drivers are gifted at explaining why they weren't as fast as they "might" have been. )

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-02-2013, 01:03 AM   #2364

Quote:
Shit happens, things could be worse. I'm not injured.
Do you know why the tire went? And glad to hear you are ok.
1988 Trooper II SAS
1986 TrooperII (No Rear)
1988 Impulse (dead)
1983 K20
Old 09-02-2013, 01:03 AM   #2365

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Bluntly, he means timing and scoring race data as soon as anyone starts talking about racing. If you say, "race my shit" it doesn't mean much to him without data backup because it largely eliminates opinions. (Though race drivers are gifted at explaining why they weren't as fast as they "might" have been. )
I don't know if you know this or not, but his car isn't running yet.... Quite practically impossible. I think it was hypothetical for the future. Pretty easy for me to interpret.

Shaolin belief: Repay every wrong with forgiveness and kindness.
Old 09-02-2013, 01:08 AM   #2366
pain's fun, hit me again

Don't care, in fact I'll never post anything about horsepower numbers, track times, or even events. If he wants to know he can ask by word of mouth. I will make sure that my posts are documentive for records sake and everything else will be blatant trolling as usual. I've also placed him on my ignore list.

Now that i have said that. I miss vegasVegas and want to go back
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 09-02-2013, 01:09 AM   #2367
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackax View Post
Do you know why the tire went? And glad to hear you are ok.
Nope, plenty of tread, checked the tire pressure this week in the event I had to use it for Vegas. My luck I guess, let's hope insurance covers it.

Stopping the world!
Old 09-02-2013, 01:12 AM   #2368
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
I don't know if you know this or not, but his car isn't running yet.... Quite practically impossible. I think it was hypothetical for the future. Pretty easy for me to interpret.
I don't want to make this more than it is, but only pointing out where the things people say get interpreted and read differently. Guy mentioned build AND RACE his stuff in general terms, and has before. Racing means something very specific, quasi-religious to Carlos.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-02-2013, 01:16 AM   #2369
pain's fun, hit me again

I'm sick of talking about it. I like this forum and there is a reason I post here, but if it becomes to me what the other forums have, I have no issue letting it go. I certainly don't need the internet to keep in touch with people here, I have a phone for that.

Stopping the world!
Old 09-02-2013, 01:28 AM   #2370

Quote:
Don't care, in fact I'll never post anything about horsepower numbers, track times, or even events. If he wants to know he can ask by word of mouth. I will make sure that my posts are documentive for records sake and everything else will be blatant trolling as usual. I've also placed him on my ignore list.

Now that i have said that. I miss vegasVegas and want to go back
As do I friend.

Shaolin belief: Repay every wrong with forgiveness and kindness.