Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-28-2013, 04:11 PM   #2281

I think guy needs a little pussy in his life.. So here you go.

1988 Trooper II SAS
1986 TrooperII (No Rear)
1988 Impulse (dead)
1983 K20
Old 08-28-2013, 04:46 PM   #2282
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
You were stabbed. It's going to take a long time for that scar to fade enough for you to forget about it. And until it does, everyday you stroll through the hood you will expect to get stabbed again.

Even when you meet an awesome girl you will be skeptical and cautious.

And hopefully, you will find one who will chip away at the wall you've put up, and who will make you realize that the awesome thing you thought you had before... wasn't so awesome.
I've been stabbed 3 times(once was my fault though), for what it's worth. Martial artists will always expect something to happen, that road has been paved.

They're all awesome, in their own ways but I'll never forget this saying, for everything.

"Never rely on someone else for anything, for even your shadow leaves you when the darkness comes"
I actually don't have much of a wall anymore, I just don't accept that any of them are permanent chapters, just temporary distractions
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 08-28-2013, 04:48 PM   #2283
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackax View Post
I think guy needs a little pussy in his life.. So here you go.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 08-28-2013, 06:41 PM   #2284
Super Moderator

Ug, got a ticket. Have to pay the road tax again... unless I fight it, which might be difficult with the big boy job.

Cops who catch murderers and rapists, good guys. But cops who give tickets for going 5mph over, and claim it was 10... heroes? Mmm, nope.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:06 PM   #2285
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Ug, got a ticket. Have to pay the road tax again... unless I fight it, which might be difficult with the big boy job.

Cops who catch murderers and rapists, good guys. But cops who give tickets for going 5mph over, and claim it was 10... heroes? Mmm, nope.
That fat pension ain't gonna pay for itself pumpkin.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-28-2013, 07:07 PM   #2286
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:

Those are the same cops that catch the rapists and molester by pulling people over for going over even by 5mph and write you the ticket because of the oath the swore to and wouldn't risk their job for anything with the amount of work it takes to get a badge.

Stopping the world!
Old 08-28-2013, 07:20 PM   #2287
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Those are the same cops that catch the rapists and molester by pulling people over for going over even by 5mph and write you the ticket because of the oath the swore to and wouldn't risk their job for anything with the amount of work it takes to get a badge.
That doesn't make any sense at all.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-28-2013, 07:21 PM   #2288
Super Moderator

Quote:
What the fuck? Cops let me go all the time. And for pulling someone over for doing 50 in a 45? Fuck him, he should be ashamed of himself. If you plan to fuck honest people over who are not being reckless, fuck you too. I'll give you this guys contact info, you can jerk each-other off.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:33 PM   #2289
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
That doesn't make any sense at all.
How does that not make any sense? They're still cops, they still have a target on their forehead every day. Most busts are made off simple speeding tickets, vehicle infractions and the like. He wrote a ticket cause that's his job, just cause other cops let you off doesn't mean he will. Just like the legal defense of "well other people do it too" doesn't hold up worth a shit.

I don't plan on "fucking" people over, I do however intend to preform my job to the best extent possible. If me swearing to an oath and me holding true to my word ruffles peoples panties then y'all can fuck yourselves.

Stopping the world!
Old 08-28-2013, 09:06 PM   #2290
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
How does that not make any sense? They're still cops, they still have a target on their forehead every day. Most busts are made off simple speeding tickets, vehicle infractions and the like. He wrote a ticket cause that's his job, just cause other cops let you off doesn't mean he will. Just like the legal defense of "well other people do it too" doesn't hold up worth a shit.

I don't plan on "fucking" people over, I do however intend to preform my job to the best extent possible. If me swearing to an oath and me holding true to my word ruffles peoples panties then y'all can fuck yourselves.
Being a cop isn't even in the top 10 of most dangerous jobs.

Speed limits are ostensibly about public safety. When cops get dangerous drivers off the road, clear roads, investigate real crime, etc., good. The rest is bullshit.

Cops, and all public servants for that matter need to be put in their place; servants, accountable for the production of public goods, that's it.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)