Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-27-2013, 04:12 PM   #2271
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
yeah those would be A6's, NT01's, etc.
Ya, thats what I meant. Oops
Old 08-27-2013, 04:19 PM   #2272
pain's fun, hit me again

Finally got the damper apart. Had to put it in the mill. Once the bolts were off it was a snap to take apart, it's really a bad ass piece, definitely a one time purchase thing.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 08-28-2013, 01:25 AM   #2273
I, Vettezuki

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-28-2013, 02:01 AM   #2274
pain's fun, hit me again

Cause I got snipped, thats why.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 08-28-2013, 08:36 AM   #2275
Super Moderator

Quote:
Cause I got snipped, thats why.
If your wife did get pregnant, would you believe that your body repaired itself. Or would you leave her for sure? If she sounded completely honest and sweet and you had absolutely no other reason to doubt her.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:29 AM   #2276
pain's fun, hit me again

My doctor assured me I was probably already steryl to begin with with all the scar tissue down there, then the way he had to do the operation as a result he assured me it can never be reversed. 7 days after I was confirmed completely done, not even dead sperm, nothing completely seed free.

So no, I wouldn't believe her. Plus i'll never have a wife so we can get that piece out of the way too. Long lesson learned, all women are liars and cheaters. If I do get a call i'm gonna laugh and tell her to check the other wangs that traversed the area.

Stopping the world!
Old 08-28-2013, 11:57 AM   #2277
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
. . Long lesson learned, all women are liars and cheaters. . .
Just had my 17th anniversary. My wife is the rock in my life. I'm guessing Amy is for Ron, and so on. All women aren't liars and cheaters anymore than all men are.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-28-2013, 12:10 PM   #2278
pain's fun, hit me again

You're right. All people are liars and cheaters, special exclusions apply. No wife for me thanks, Huge garage, small house and a handfull of cars will do just fine.

Stopping the world!
Old 08-28-2013, 12:23 PM   #2279
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Just had my 17th anniversary. My wife is the rock in my life. I'm guessing Amy is for Ron, and so on. All women aren't liars and cheaters anymore than all men are.
Congrats!! Your wife does seem awesome
Old 08-28-2013, 12:29 PM   #2280
Super Moderator

Quote:
You're right. All people are liars and cheaters, special exclusions apply. No wife for me thanks, Huge garage, small house and a handfull of cars will do just fine.
You were stabbed. It's going to take a long time for that scar to fade enough for you to forget about it. And until it does, everyday you stroll through the hood you will expect to get stabbed again.

Even when you meet an awesome girl you will be skeptical and cautious.

And hopefully, you will find one who will chip away at the wall you've put up, and who will make you realize that the awesome thing you thought you had before... wasn't so awesome.