Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-14-2013, 11:18 PM   #2191

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Definitely think I stretched my axillaryy nerve. If I press the surface of my deltoid/pec I can lift my arm but not flex my deltoid and the pain subsides. Might not need surgery afterall, we'll see what the MRI says in 2 weeks.
You could just go full guy and cut it off. I saw a movie once where the dude did it and he was instantly famous and rich. Do it.

Shaolin belief: Repay every wrong with forgiveness and kindness.
Old 08-14-2013, 11:33 PM   #2192
pain's fun, hit me again

Either way I am nowhere near training soon, I will have to submit my freeze waiver for CHP until I am healed or have surgery.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 08-14-2013, 11:40 PM   #2193

Quote:
Either way I am nowhere near training soon, I will have to submit my freeze waiver for CHP until I am healed or have surgery.
Not cool

Old 08-14-2013, 11:56 PM   #2194
pain's fun, hit me again

No it's not, such is karma.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 08-15-2013, 09:24 AM   #2195
Super Moderator

How do you guys surf this forum on tapatalk? If I use the participated column, I only see shit I've already participated in, which cause me to respond to Guy's threads 4 months too late. If I use the 'view all' or 'view unread' I only see 16,000 RSS posts. The only alternative I see is surfing each individual subsection.
Old 08-15-2013, 11:01 AM   #2196
pain's fun, hit me again

I do not use poopietalk.

Stopping the world!
Old 08-15-2013, 12:37 PM   #2197

Quote:
I do not use poopietalk.
^^^^ Agree!!!
1988 Trooper II SAS
1986 TrooperII (No Rear)
1988 Impulse (dead)
1983 K20
Old 08-15-2013, 05:59 PM   #2198
pain's fun, hit me again

Tracking says my other crank came in, I however cannot go get it since I'm still in a sling

Stopping the world!
Old 08-15-2013, 06:07 PM   #2199

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
How do you guys surf this forum on tapatalk? If I use the participated column, I only see shit I've already participated in, which cause me to respond to Guy's threads 4 months too late. If I use the 'view all' or 'view unread' I only see 16,000 RSS posts. The only alternative I see is surfing each individual subsection.
I check it a couple times a day and only browse all threads... Once I've responded and or read to the ones I want I check all threads read to avoid clutter.

Old 08-15-2013, 08:19 PM   #2200
pain's fun, hit me again

Well I fucked up pretty good today, mailed in my packet for CHP and realized when I got back from the mail store that I left half of the packet on my desk. Now I get to drive down there and hand deliver it, under scrutiny, awesome.

Stopping the world!