Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 12-24-2011, 07:08 AM   #201

The banned can now ban. Hmmmm
Old 12-30-2011, 03:55 AM   #202
I, Vettezuki

So, getting caught up on MG email I run across this, which I think you might find interesting.

DISCLAIMER: If I detect something approaching actual threats (inlcuding major no-nos like "why don't you just kill yourself"), as opposed to breaking someone's balls, just talking tough, general adolescent behavior, etc., I will be compelled to take appropriate action. Act like a grown up if you can handle it. That being said, as an anarchist there's a few things I don't do very well, controlling others is literally the last thing I want to do.

HINT: If you want me to keep something secret, which I can do, you ask if I'll keep a secret first. Then if I say yes, you can tell me what you want to tell me. Don't just tell me a bunch of shit with and follow it up with "just between me and you." That's manipulative and I don't respond well.

HINT No. 2: I wouldn't have said anything about this until he said he was going to the police. That was a mistake. . . .

MY OPINION:
You really shouldn't make fun of him because he sounds like someone who has been utterly sheltered. It's kinda low rent to pick on "children", pick on someone who can deal with you at your own knuckle-dragging mouth-breather level.

Here it is, with my insightful commentary.

Quote:
Hello,

I just wanted to inform you that a few members posting in the following thread http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showth...=34166&page=17 stole pictures from my Photobucket account and are posting the pictures on this forum with the intent of harassment. This issue actually originated on another forum and the members have been disciplined (Shaolin Crane was banned). Now they are attempting to continue with the harassment on this forum.
Harassment is kind of a vague term. Basically it doesn't rise tot he level of being explicitly blocked. When it crosses into threats, stocking, etc., that's different.

Quote:
I have informed Photobucket about the situation and they have removed my pictures from their account but they are still attempting to post them on this thread. If you can put an end to the thread or make sure that my picture doesn't get posted on the thread again I would appreciate it.
Can't help you. I'm anti-IP. You don't own pictures of yourself on the internet and neither do I. You put it out there, it's out there forever. Realize some people are adolescents and grow a thicker skin. (As an owner of the site; however, I reserve the right to refuse hosting any content because that is my scarce resource. Likewise, it is legitimate for PhotoBucket to make its own choices.)

Quote:
Please be aware that the picture compromises the safety of not only me but my family as well. I am very concerned of what might happen if this continues. I have also printed a hard copy of this thread and I will be informing the Police on Saturday of this continued harassment.
This is where I got a little annoyed and I'll leave it at that.

CAVEAT: Did any of you numb nuts actually threaten this poor kid? God I hope you're not that stupid.

Quote:
Here are the screen names and real names of the main individuals involved:

Shaolin Crane - Guy Bowers
fiveohwblow - Justin Knight
N8Dogg98 - Nate Sowden
5.0droptop - Shawn L. Jackson

blackax - I don't know this guy but he plans on hosting my picture on his server. See post #166.
I just gave Shaolin Crane mod status. How do you like them apples?

Quote:
Lastly, if you plan on contacting the members above I ask that you keep the details of this e-mail private. I don't want them to know that I am aware that they are posting on this forum.
Should have mentioned that first. See above.

Quote:
I hope you can help put an end to this.

Thanks,
I hope you will learn from this experience that not everyone in the world likes you and that's just the way it is. (You should see some shit people have said about me.) It's also completely, totally irrelevant and a waste of your time to even be that worried about it. You're probably a nice enough guy, with a nice family, WTF do you care what a bunch of strangers say about you? Just go do your own thing. Fuck'm.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 12-30-2011, 08:47 AM   #203

This kid is a dumb ass. I didn't even download the photo in question....until now. I'm gonna make sure I post it every place I can think of. He left the photo on the public internet with no term's of use. He can't come back later and say i don't approve of how you are using it now so please take it down.

I feel bad for this kid, not only for the shit it must have put up with growing up but for still being a dumbass and not letting this drop. I know you are looking at this thread little boy so you should read this and learn a little something about the way the internet works. Streisand effect Just drop it before it grow's even more! Oh and if you want my info i'm not that hard to find on the internet.
1988 Trooper II SAS
1986 TrooperII (No Rear)
1988 Impulse (dead)
1983 K20
Old 12-30-2011, 01:49 PM   #204
pain's fun, hit me again

He hosted it on a PULIC photobucket account, nothing was stolen, no password no problem. Secondly, No one EVER threatened that retard, my only comment was "i cant wait to meet you in person" I'm not stupid and I understand ALL rules of "combat" very well. Lastly he was the only person to ever threaten anyone on stangnet, talking about raping members girlfriends and the like. Unfortunately he went back and edited all his posts that included this info. I've done nothing illegal and if he wants to waste police time, money and resources so be it. They can contact me when i get back from vacation.

What else I do know is illegal was slandering my name about my quality of work and reliability as a person, if he REALLY wants to go down that road I believe the irony stick will slap him hard.

I've said my part
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 12-30-2011, 01:52 PM   #205

ROFL that is hilarious. Nobody threatened that tool shed we all just called him out for lying, poked fun at the pic of him and his family, and said he prolly got his ass kicked a lot growing up. What an idiot.

MHS/Bullet Stage 2 NPI N/A Cams, PI Intake, Eibach pro-kit, Tokico blues, MM LCA's, MM FLSFC's, MAC UDP's, MAC o/r h-pipe, MAC cat-back, Steeda tri-ax shifter, FRPP 3.73 gears, FRPP Aluminum D/S, RAM HDX Clutch

1995 Chrysler New Yorker - DD

2006 Charger R/T - Wife's DD
Old 12-30-2011, 02:04 PM   #206

Um, just what does he think he is going after here? I posted in a thread where people copied his photos? What exactly is wrong with posting in a thread again? I am lost....

Shaolin belief: Repay every wrong with forgiveness and kindness.
Old 12-30-2011, 02:31 PM   #207

Haaaaa what a tool. The only thing we "did" to him was take a photo that May or may not be him and photoshop some words on it. His photobucket account was not compromised in any fashion. The photo was being shared with the whole WWW We didn't even know for sure of it was him. In fact he denied it was him at first. He only admitted privately to admin on another forum that it was indeed him. I never threatened him so if he wants to sue me because he posted a picture on the Internet and we found it and edited it let him. I don't even know the idiots real name. So how could he be in any danger?
Old 12-30-2011, 02:37 PM   #208

Agreed that his threats are hallow. I didn't even "steal" or host any photos and have just been present in threads where he was... Didn't know that makes a man guilty...

Shaolin belief: Repay every wrong with forgiveness and kindness.
Old 12-30-2011, 02:38 PM   #209

Hey RedFoxGt
CYBER STALKING is a real crime. The fact that you are making threat to forum admins about members here threatening to sue us etc etc

You were not a member here

you had to search to find us here and you come here to make more threats I'm going to document that you are stalking me from forum to forum. My lawyer is a shark and works cheap enough that I can afford to sue the shit out of you. So keep it up. We will see who gets the last laugh.

Here's the basic law.

Cyberstalking. Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet, email or other electronic communications to stalk, and generally refers to a pattern of threatening or malicious behaviors. Cyberstalking may be considered the most dangerous of the three types of Internet harassment, based on a posing credible threat of harm. Sanctions range from misdemeanors to felonies.
Old 12-30-2011, 02:38 PM   #210
pain's fun, hit me again

If I do recall he said that the photo wasnt even him, so us posting someone elses picture does nothing to him.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!