Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-18-2009, 11:34 PM   #191
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

This is cool too, I particularly like the part at the 5 minute or so mark:

Old 08-27-2009, 02:53 AM   #192
I, Vettezuki

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-27-2009, 10:46 PM   #193
Resident Avatar Gambler

New Pearl Jam - The Fixer

Old 08-27-2009, 10:47 PM   #194
Resident Avatar Gambler

Doves - Break Me Gently

Doves - Winter Hill

Old 08-31-2009, 01:20 AM   #195
I, Vettezuki

Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence

This is a pretty cool movie from the 80s, including David Bowie. The composer of this track is actually the young officer. The bald guy at the end is one of my favorite Japanese "personalities", commonly known as Beat Takeshi. The guy is a bit of a genius, having written many interesting movies himself, acting in them, and a painter.

He's also the creator of Takeshi Jo (Takeshi's Castle). Like Wipe Out? Well, this is the original from long ago and far away.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-01-2009, 09:27 AM   #196
Super Moderator

Property 2 lecture on statute of frauds.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:57 AM   #197
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Property 2 lecture on statute of frauds.
Property 1 was much better. The second album is always a difficult one.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-08-2009, 12:59 AM   #198
I, Vettezuki

I was venturing out past the wire on Rhapsody and stumbled across these guys. Cool!

Check out this copy:

Calexico includes members of ragged country punks Giant Sand and OP8. Their music is the desolate sound of waking up alone in a deserted border town with only a pack mule and a half-empty bottle of Mezcal to keep you company. Lonely, desert-soaked ballads filled with Flamenco guitars and flashes of the best moments of Sergio Leone's Spaghetti westerns abound in Calexico's sound, while sublime hints of a distant mariachi band and the weeping notes of a pedal steel intertwine with the squeeze of an accordion. Joey Burns' hushed vocal will bring you to a dusty, heartbroken land of caballeros and bandidos. If Lee Marvin were still with us today, he'd be a Calexico fan.

- Eric Shea"

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-09-2009, 02:11 PM   #199
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
I was venturing out past the wire on Rhapsody and stumbled across these guys. Cool!

Calexico - Two Silver Trees

Check out this copy:

Calexico includes members of ragged country punks Giant Sand and OP8. Their music is the desolate sound of waking up alone in a deserted border town with only a pack mule and a half-empty bottle of Mezcal to keep you company. Lonely, desert-soaked ballads filled with Flamenco guitars and flashes of the best moments of Sergio Leone's Spaghetti westerns abound in Calexico's sound, while sublime hints of a distant mariachi band and the weeping notes of a pedal steel intertwine with the squeeze of an accordion. Joey Burns' hushed vocal will bring you to a dusty, heartbroken land of caballeros and bandidos. If Lee Marvin were still with us today, he'd be a Calexico fan.

- Eric Shea"

Yep, always been a Lee Marvin fan.

Well, maybe not Cat Ballou
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 09-17-2009, 01:41 AM   #200
I, Vettezuki

Gloria - La Messe de Notre Dame - Machaut

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)