Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 09-18-2008, 05:15 PM   #11
Fast & Filthy

What year and model is the Lincoln. If it's the Mark VIII then it is a 225hp HO 5.0 which is the same as the fox body Mustangs.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:45 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLxy View Post
Aww....that is so sad. Poor guy probably couldn't afford the house payment anymore b/c of his health. I hate the way the economy is right now. Grr...It's good for those of us who are looking to buy but bad for those who have no money coming in.
ya dude no joke ive seen some fucked up things in the repo housing game!!!

my cousin bough a house from my mom in temecula that was a repo about a month or 2 ago and when he first started moving in there was a guy inside. and my cousin was like who the hell are u? and the guy answered i used to live here this is my house so get the fk out. and my cousin was like fk u im the new owner now get the fk out before i call the cops and the guy wouldnt leave and when the cops got there he was crying saying he had no place to go and his family left him after the house forclosed it was a fkin sad ass side my cousin said. it even brought tears to my cousins eyes. kinda really sucks but for real things will get better according to most agents and bank associates in the know the market is already at its worst and will stay like this for about 2 maybe 3 years at the most and then bounce back up close to where it was.

also if any of you guys are going threw this type of thing and want help with it i can try and get some info outta my mom i believe she said there are ways of prolounging the hell outta getting kicked out i think something like a year or more and when the time comes the bank will give you like 5 grand to get out of the house peacefully. but none of you are supposed to know i told u this.

another little tip the high desert and palm springs are fuckin dirt ass cheap banks are taking what ever people offer them most of the time and everything is around 100k for a bomb ass 2 story half acre house and the most expensive ive seen is 200k and those houses are fuckin mansions!!!!
Old 09-18-2008, 10:16 PM   #13
I, Vettezuki

I'm planning on acquiring rental properties from next calendar year. Does your mom know much about short sales?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-19-2008, 06:19 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
I'm planning on acquiring rental properties from next calendar year. Does your mom know much about short sales?
ill ask her when she gets back from texas on saturday. she's over there looking over her other property and attending some big realestate convention or something?
Old 09-19-2008, 06:24 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
What year and model is the Lincoln. If it's the Mark VIII then it is a 225hp HO 5.0 which is the same as the fox body Mustangs.
idk lincoln models but here is a pic of it.

and when i popped the hood there was a v8 and it did say 5.0 on the plastic over it.

Old 09-19-2008, 08:32 AM   #16

Send a message via AIM to SexyLxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
ya dude no joke ive seen some fucked up things in the repo housing game!!!

my cousin bough a house from my mom in temecula that was a repo about a month or 2 ago and when he first started moving in there was a guy inside. and my cousin was like who the hell are u? and the guy answered i used to live here this is my house so get the fk out. and my cousin was like fk u im the new owner now get the fk out before i call the cops and the guy wouldnt leave and when the cops got there he was crying saying he had no place to go and his family left him after the house forclosed it was a fkin sad ass side my cousin said. it even brought tears to my cousins eyes. kinda really sucks but for real things will get better according to most agents and bank associates in the know the market is already at its worst and will stay like this for about 2 maybe 3 years at the most and then bounce back up close to where it was.

also if any of you guys are going threw this type of thing and want help with it i can try and get some info outta my mom i believe she said there are ways of prolounging the hell outta getting kicked out i think something like a year or more and when the time comes the bank will give you like 5 grand to get out of the house peacefully. but none of you are supposed to know i told u this.

another little tip the high desert and palm springs are fuckin dirt ass cheap banks are taking what ever people offer them most of the time and everything is around 100k for a bomb ass 2 story half acre house and the most expensive ive seen is 200k and those houses are fuckin mansions!!!!

Lol, I'd have to own something first. Hehe, naw we are actually looking to pick up a repo but my goodness. The repo market has turned into a bidding war. We looked at one last night that definately has some fixing up to do but the price is right and worth a shot. But we're looking at it going...the comps in the same complex are X...and you are asking must less then X. I'm guessing there at 10 offers on it. Who knows yet but we have a phone call into the broker that is listing the place....we haven't heard back. Maybe he burried with offers. (I hope not.....)
Old 09-19-2008, 09:09 AM   #17
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
idk lincoln models but here is a pic of it.

and when i popped the hood there was a v8 and it did say 5.0 on the plastic over it.
That is not a Mark VIII which means it is not an HO engine. I think they had around 150hp depending upon what year it is. Does it have a carb or is it fuel injection? You could probably get $500 or so for the engine and another $300 for the trans.
Old 09-19-2008, 09:11 AM   #18

Send a message via AIM to SexyLxy

Quote:
Lol, I'd have to own something first. Hehe, naw we are actually looking to pick up a repo but my goodness. The repo market has turned into a bidding war. We looked at one last night that definately has some fixing up to do but the price is right and worth a shot. But we're looking at it going...the comps in the same complex are X...and you are asking must less then X. I'm guessing there at 10 offers on it. Who knows yet but we have a phone call into the broker that is listing the place....we haven't heard back. Maybe he burried with offers. (I hope not.....)
Our real estate agent just called...the property accepted an offer last night. The flip'n place was on the market for "7" yes 7 days. I yi yi.
Old 09-19-2008, 09:13 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
That is not a Mark VIII which means it is not an HO engine. I think they had around 150hp depending upon what year it is. Does it have a carb or is it fuel injection? You could probably get $500 or so for the engine and another $300 for the trans.
its fuel injected for sure im guessing thats what the EFI letters on the engine stood for lol.

hmmm for the time and effort idk if thats worth it? i could make more then that selling my stock turbo and thats only a 3 hour job
Old 09-19-2008, 09:15 AM   #20
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
Our real estate agent just called...the property accepted an offer last night. The flip'n place was on the market for "7" yes 7 days. I yi yi.
My mother-in-law is a realestate agent in Rancho Cucamonga. Where are you guys looking to buy?