Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 04-26-2013, 03:13 PM   #11
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Then maybe the 550 is fine really. It's just the auto rotating base, and easy ability to add a case feeder, etc., that really makes the 650 nice. But if you're only doing a couple hundred here and there, it's not a big deal. Of course, nice things are just nice in themselves. Hell, I wouldn't mind a fully automated 1020 just to set up and watch!
I had one of the first Dillions in the 80's.....turning the base can be tiersome
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 04-27-2013, 12:15 AM   #12
I, Vettezuki

The way we do it is to work as a team, two guys at least, between feeding cases, setting bullets, checking powder, case checking, adjusting, etc. Then it's ok. We've done thousands this way actually. But the 650 would have made us more effecientl. When connected to a case feeder, you ca just focus on setting the bullet operate by yourself, which is nice. Who knows, might get another one and set up for different calibers, basically we just have 9mm and .45.

I'm starting to make a little extra scratch and while I mostly intend to stay focused on building business and investing and stuff, with the bold hope of having real money some day, I am going to yuck it up with a couple things. A little work on the Vette and the Lemons car. Probably some gun stuff.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-27-2013, 12:27 AM   #13
Neanderthal

Quote:
The way we do it is to work as a team, two guys at least, between feeding cases, setting bullets, checking powder, case checking, adjusting, etc. Then it's ok. We've done thousands this way actually. But the 650 would have made us more effecientl. When connected to a case feeder, you ca just focus on setting the bullet operate by yourself, which is nice. Who knows, might get another one and set up for different calibers, basically we just have 9mm and .45.

I'm starting to make a little extra scratch and while I mostly intend to stay focused on building business and investing and stuff, with the bold hope of having real money some day, I am going to yuck it up with a couple things. A little work on the Vette and the Lemons car. Probably some gun stuff.
I have the guns...just need ammo...Darlene has had her Beretta Storm for 3 years and has not fired it yet
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 04-27-2013, 01:14 AM   #14
I, Vettezuki

A PX4 Storm?

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-27-2013, 01:25 AM   #15
Neanderthal

Quote:
A PX4 Storm?
Yea..that is her hand gun
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 04-27-2013, 10:53 PM   #16
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
Yea..that is her hand gun
Well, if you ever want easy cash and would sell at a decent price, hit me up first. My brother has one and I really like the feel of it. For some damn reason I wasn't terribly accurate with it compared to other guns, but probably just a site adjustment, practice with the piece, but I like the feel.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-27-2013, 11:18 PM   #17
Neanderthal

Quote:
Well, if you ever want easy cash and would sell at a decent price, hit me up first. My brother has one and I really like the feel of it. For some damn reason I wasn't terribly accurate with it compared to other guns, but probably just a site adjustment, practice with the piece, but I like the feel.
You want me to sell Darlene's gun?????? Ok...just go let me see how much she wants for the gun she loves so much..............
She wants too much

Oh she wanted to know if you still had your vette......
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 04-27-2013, 11:39 PM   #18
I, Vettezuki

No. I just want first crack at it if it goes. My brother got his for a great price at a place that deals mostly with rifles. Kind of want the SIG P226, but it's way more.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-28-2013, 12:11 AM   #19
Neanderthal

Quote:
No. I just want first crack at it if it goes. My brother got his for a great price at a place that deals mostly with rifles. Kind of want the SIG P226, but it's way more.
What do you have in the way of 9mm or 40 cal handguns?
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 04-28-2013, 01:21 AM   #20
I, Vettezuki

Nothing in anything. I have heretofore been a complete free loader, so to speak. I have the base parts to start building an AR, (lower, trigger group). Over the next 12 months, will complete the AR and pick up a 9mm of some sort (along with Air Soft and/or SIRT to practice with all the time).

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)