Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 04-24-2011, 07:25 PM   #11
pain's fun, hit me again

Not 100% sure yet though, i do know the finish on the rims is not great and a teflon powdercoat would be much easier to keep clean, guess i gotta build that oven now
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 04-24-2011, 11:49 PM   #12

Post #9 is looking like a good route for you. A nice lift kit that isnt crazy and still streetable.

Boost, because sometimes atmospheric pressure just isn't enough.

"If it has tit's or tires, you can be pretty sure your going to have problems with them..."
Old 04-25-2011, 12:28 AM   #13
pain's fun, hit me again

I wont be lifting it more, just going with the color scheme. I still like going fast and that lift would absolutely kill that. Fortunately i can do most of the paint myself.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 04-25-2011, 08:35 AM   #14

lookin good man
Old 04-28-2011, 11:45 AM   #15

Too bad its not a Dmax or a Cummins... lol just kidding. Get a cst lift kit for that thing make it look nice and sexy with those black wheels

The Race Car lol: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V... With things.

Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:22 PM   #16
pain's fun, hit me again

Powerjoke new tuning should put me in the 630rwhp1250rwtq range
Not going to lift it any more, shooting for 11's as it sits. Still up in the air about the black rims though

Stopping the world!
Old 04-29-2011, 09:46 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Powerjoke new tuning should put me in the 630rwhp1250rwtq range
Not going to lift it any more, shooting for 11's as it sits. Still up in the air about the black rims though
You going banks or bully dog? Or maybe something else... I have heard good things about either one.

Old 04-29-2011, 10:29 AM   #18
pain's fun, hit me again

Ive never heard good things about banks or bully dog, those piece of shit tuners are on par with superchips and pep boys. I currently have a SCT TSX and its given me nothing but issues, wont load tunes properly, takes HOURS to swap a tune etc etc

So my tuner is working on getting my unit replaced with an X3 and a edge CTS monitor. And while he's at it is gonna send me his new 325 tune. That with my 4" turbo back and no muffler *should* be in the 625-630 range. Though i'd still be happy with 600+

My dad has banks everything on his 7.3l. When i had my 7.3 i had about 1/4 into my truck with IDP tunes and would smoke his truck every time, his was a CC short bed, mine was a CC LB dually. Nearly 4k more in weight

Stopping the world!
Old 04-29-2011, 10:52 AM   #19

Ahh, well to each his own then... My friend has the banks pda programer and full kit and that thing is stupid fast, its a newer dmax. I will break all 4 tires loose til like 30... He runs 35 inch bfg all terrains on it. I prefer custom tunes as opposed to canned tunes from banks and the like... Every vehilce is different, even if it is the same engine, trans, and model... That is the downside to canned tunes.

Old 04-29-2011, 10:56 AM   #20
pain's fun, hit me again

With the old 275/70/18's my truck busted them loose at 60

Stopping the world!