Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 10-15-2010, 10:38 AM   #11

My nephew and I got their early yesterday, 6:30 am. We had a lot of fun although I never clapped so much in my life. I did notice that the girl with the store bought tits and other very pretty girls that were dressed tastefully were placed in the front (no surprise there). I am looking forward to watching the finished product.

Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z

Old 10-15-2010, 10:43 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedhead View Post
My nephew and I got their early yesterday, 6:30 am. We had a lot of fun although I never clapped so much in my life. I did notice that the girl with the store bought tits and other very pretty girls that were dressed tastefully were placed in the front (no surprise there). I am looking forward to watching the finished product.

Bob
Sooo..... I should go in drag
Old 10-18-2010, 08:18 PM   #13

Quote:

Bob
Hi Bob,
wondering if they had coffee/donuts in the am?
Old 10-18-2010, 09:17 PM   #14

They had pretzels and coffee Sunday morning

In all i really think this will be a good show. I am a huge Top Gear UK fan and Adam, Tanner & Rutledge have good chemistry (very Clarkson, Hammond, May esk).

They were genuinely car nuts like the rest of us. This was apparent during breaks and inbetween screwups when they talked and joked numerous times with the crowd. Hell Tanner was even giving drifting advice to the kid next to me for a good 5 minutes when they were exchanging cars & I had a nice talk with Rutledge about the Boss 302 [Lagune Seca Edition] Mustang they were featuring during part of our day
Quote:
I did notice that the girl with the store bought tits and other very pretty girls that were dressed tastefully were placed in the front (no surprise there).
wait a minute my friend and I were placed at the front the entire day...
Old 10-18-2010, 10:20 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdracer73 View Post
Hi Bob,
wondering if they had coffee/donuts in the am?
They had coffee, candy and snacks in the morning.

Bob

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z

Old 10-18-2010, 10:23 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalC55 View Post
They had pretzels and coffee Sunday morning

In all i really think this will be a good show. I am a huge Top Gear UK fan and Adam, Tanner & Rutledge have good chemistry (very Clarkson, Hammond, May esk).

They were genuinely car nuts like the rest of us. This was apparent during breaks and inbetween screwups when they talked and joked numerous times with the crowd. Hell Tanner was even giving drifting advice to the kid next to me for a good 5 minutes when they were exchanging cars & I had a nice talk with Rutledge about the Boss 302 [Lagune Seca Edition] Mustang they were featuring during part of our day

Quote:

Bob
wait a minute my friend and I were placed at the front the entire day...
What did your friend look like?
We were there the second day of shooting and they said that the first day there weren't any girls so they were glad that our group had quite a few girls.

Bob

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z

Old 10-19-2010, 02:54 PM   #17

They had coffee and pretzels....on a table outside in the rain !! Soggy pretzels....
It was fun. Glad I did it
Old 10-19-2010, 10:34 PM   #18
That's Mr. Bitch to you.

So how was it, what was it like, and will it work? Come on guys and chicks whats the inside scoop.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:00 PM   #19

Post #14

in a nut shell...
For those who like the UK version: Yes, I think it will be a good show
Old 10-20-2010, 06:31 AM   #20

I was there last night from 1pm to 7pm...on my feet the whole time. The show itself will be ok but not great. They seem to be copying some of the stuff the british show does which will set them up for comparisons, and they will come short. Still they had had some cool pre-filmed stuff that looks good but I guess you'll have to wait for everything to be edited and put together to judge the show. As for being there in the audience, I'll never do it again, at least not for free. 6 hours standing with no water or snacks available. I asked for water, since all the production people had some, they said they'd bring me some and then the girl disappeared for the rest of the taping. I just wanted to get the hell out of there towards the end. Michelle Rodriguez was the guest but she dont look that great in person and she is pretty small. Anyway, it was ok to go once for the experience but I learned my lesson. The show should be decent but unless it develops its own identity it might suffer in ratings. I guess we gotta wait till it airs to see.

P.S. Go if you aint working or if you get paid days off. DONT WASTE A NON-PAID DAY OFF. Trust me.