Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 11-25-2012, 01:55 PM   #11
pain's fun, hit me again

So I looked at previous class schedules and Citrus does offer night and weekend courses for what I want, however not for the winter semester. Not sure how all this school shit works really but I can't find any info for the spring schedules.

What are the typical procedures for going about joining? I already placed my enrollment info. Not sure what to do now.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 11-25-2012, 02:41 PM   #12
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
So I looked at previous class schedules and Citrus does offer night and weekend courses for what I want, however not for the winter semester. Not sure how all this school shit works really but I can't find any info for the spring schedules.

What are the typical procedures for going about joining? I already placed my enrollment info. Not sure what to do now.
They probably won't have their spring schedule up until Winter.

Call the Admissions office, tell them your plan and ask them what steps you need to take. Dates are very important with colleges, if you miss them you're just out luck, so mark your calendar with a reminder.

Admissions (626) 914-8511
Records (626) 914-8513
Fax (626) 914-8613
admissions@citruscollege.edu

Just a little bit further from you is Mt. Sac.They have a Law Enforcement certificate program and are taking enrollment from December 1st for Spring.
http://www.cccapply.org/applications...o_College.html

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-25-2012, 03:19 PM   #13
pain's fun, hit me again

I drove by mt. Sac every day for 6 years so I'm familiar where it's at. I'd like to stick to Citrus only because the Mt. Sac area is a fucking madhouse and it's still around 10 miles away up a massive hill. Not a problem when driving but i'd like, if possible to be able to run/bike when possible.

Definitely not a deal breaker as i'll go where ever needed.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 11-25-2012, 05:21 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Fullerton is almost an hour away, that's not reasonably close. All colleges have the program, but few of them offer alternate schedules for them
Only if you ride a bike.

Boost, because sometimes atmospheric pressure just isn't enough.

"If it has tit's or tires, you can be pretty sure your going to have problems with them..."
Old 11-25-2012, 05:27 PM   #15
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian View Post
Only if you ride a bike.
Think of driving to fullerton from my shop at 3pm on a weekday. It will take AT LEAST an hour. Free and clear traffic days still takes 30-40min to drive there.

Stopping the world!
Old 11-27-2012, 07:20 PM   #16
pain's fun, hit me again

Just completed my orientation

Stopping the world!
Old 11-27-2012, 07:25 PM   #17
I, Vettezuki

Depending on what you're doing,and other than having the required intelligence to pass X, the essential quality for success at institutions of higher learn is the ability to deal with a lot of BS.

Daily.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-27-2012, 07:30 PM   #18
pain's fun, hit me again

Fuck. Going from position of Chief Instructor back to Freshman student (still makes me laugh at the possibilities for humor) makes me think my mouth is going to get me in trouble.

Stopping the world!
Old 11-27-2012, 08:15 PM   #19
pain's fun, hit me again

So first class is English, 6 weeks of online FUN

Stopping the world!
Old 11-27-2012, 10:24 PM   #20
I, Vettezuki

You are a freshman/beginner as far as this world is concerned. There are things I do at a very high level in m world, but I'd be step one if walking into your Dojo, kind of the same. Though I understand the common frustration people have with having to do things outside their area of interest.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)