Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 06-24-2013, 08:15 AM   #1831
Fast & Filthy

Those look good!
Old 06-24-2013, 08:55 AM   #1832
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
What happened to the front bumper?
I haven't welded it to the truck yet
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 06-24-2013, 10:40 AM   #1833
Super Moderator

Nice
Old 06-24-2013, 10:52 AM   #1834
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
Those look good!
Thanks. With how bald my tires were and the price I couldn't pass them up. The rub a little on full lock and compression but nothing terrible. Going to fix the front suspension cause now the truck is kind of bouncy, and well, it's trashed
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 06-24-2013, 11:13 AM   #1835
Super Moderator

Thats a ridiculous deal btw, craigslist?
Old 06-24-2013, 11:52 AM   #1836
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Thats a ridiculous deal btw, craigslist?
You betcha. Listed for $500 too

Stopping the world!
Old 06-24-2013, 12:25 PM   #1837
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
You betcha. Listed for $500 too
A negotiator, I love it
Old 06-24-2013, 01:01 PM   #1838
pain's fun, hit me again

Oh I'm a lowballer. No shame lol

Stopping the world!
Old 06-25-2013, 01:24 AM   #1839
I, Vettezuki

Well it was a nice idea when I had it. I was going to pay off a not insubstantial personal business debt with a re-fi as we have lots of equity, but just after we started the process, the bond market went ape shit. Folks on my end have been waiting for the shoe to drop and expect it to get much much "worse". It's not a big deal personally other than what was going to be a nice free cash flow if I could have gotten the re-fi at a low rate over a long term will now be redirected to paying the business loan. It's half piss off as I was looking forward to having a little play money for the first time in years, but half ok since I'd be paying off a loan in 4 years or so instead of 30.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-25-2013, 01:52 AM   #1840
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Well it was a nice idea when I had it. I was going to pay off a not insubstantial personal business debt with a re-fi as we have lots of equity, but just after we started the process, the bond market went ape shit. Folks on my end have been waiting for the shoe to drop and expect it to get much much "worse". It's not a big deal personally other than what was going to be a nice free cash flow if I could have gotten the re-fi at a low rate over a long term will now be redirected to paying the business loan. It's half piss off as I was looking forward to having a little play money for the first time in years, but half ok since I'd be paying off a loan in 4 years or so instead of 30.
Youre the saddest guy ever to own his own home, his own business, his dream car, and to be in a happy marriage