Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 06-09-2013, 02:29 AM   #1671
pain's fun, hit me again

One more week of school and I will FINALLY have some time to touch my cars again.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 06-09-2013, 02:30 AM   #1672
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
While I think that's really gross. A lifetime seal is still no joke and I give him props.
Her path is not yours.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-09-2013, 04:04 AM   #1673
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Her path is not yours.
I agree.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 06-09-2013, 01:05 PM   #1674

Quote:
While I think that's really gross. A lifetime seal is still no joke and I give him props.
This

Shaolin belief: Repay every wrong with forgiveness and kindness.
Old 06-09-2013, 02:22 PM   #1675
Super Moderator

If I were born a chick, but I felt like I was a dude, I would just lez out. Actually... if I were born a chick, Id lez out regardless.
Old 06-09-2013, 02:31 PM   #1676
Super Moderator

On that note, what the hell is gender identity other than a reflection of what we see in the mirror? I think transgender people are just messed up in the head.

I dont feel like a man, I dont feel like a woman either, I feel like me. I like cars, lifting weights, hate sports, hate beer, and I like to fondle boobs. I mean, wanting to fuck girls obviously isnt gender identity, because some girls want to fuck other girls too... so you cant say thats what makes me feel like a man.

So I guess my point is, hobbies dont define your gender, and neither does sexuality. So if I dont feel my gender gene deep inside, how do transgender people? Do they really feel different? Or are they just fucked in the head sexually and want to surgically mangle their genitalia for some self-richeous fucked up fantasy?
Old 06-09-2013, 02:54 PM   #1677
Super Moderator

And before anyone points out the fact that I dont wear dresses... usually, clothing is cultural. Men do wear kilts in Scotland.
Old 06-09-2013, 05:00 PM   #1678
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
And before anyone points out the fact that I dont wear dresses... usually, clothing is cultural. Men do wear kilts in Scotland.
I believe I've seen pictures of you wearing leather and chains.

Stopping the world!
Old 06-09-2013, 05:04 PM   #1679
Super Moderator

Quote:
I believe I've seen pictures of you wearing leather and chains.
Yes yes, Adams queer, haha. But seriously, am I crazy? Or is there really no single thing that makes us feel like we're a certain gender? Philosophy bomb dropped, someone argue with me
Old 06-09-2013, 05:31 PM   #1680
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Yes yes, Adams queer, haha. But seriously, am I crazy? Or is there really no single thing that makes us feel like we're a certain gender? Philosophy bomb dropped, someone argue with me
Can't argue cause I agree. They're fucked in the head.

Stopping the world!