Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 05-21-2013, 03:56 AM   #1581
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
It seems you associate drinking purely with wreckless and irresponsible behavior. That's kinda sad. Some of my happiest moments are dinners with colleagues in Japan at the end of long difficult projects, pouring drinks for each other; getting a little buzz on and enjoying lots of conversation.

With precious few exceptions, anything is a poison in large enough quantities. This is described by the expression, "it's the dose that makes the poison." Alcohol in moderation is fine. In large regular amounts, it can massively fuck up your liver and brain. It's also one of the very few drugs (yes, drug) that can kill you in withdrawls if you just stop "cold turkey". It is severely chemically addicting. That's true. This is one of the reasons it's a comical farce that pot is illegal. But I digress.

However, combined with the antioxidants and resveritrol of red wine, moderate amounts indicate net positive health benefits. (Moderate drinkers have the longest life spans BTW, though disentangling all the reasons why is not so clear.)
Thats because reducing your proper judgment and getting "buzzed" is irresponsible. I don't need alcohol to enjoy moments in life. Everything I do is uniquely my own, I don't need something to enhance them nor do I need something to numb them. The only "alteration" of mood I use is natural, gym, fighting, art etc. This will remain, I do not need a stimulant of any kind.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 05-21-2013, 06:55 AM   #1582

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Thats because reducing your proper judgment and getting "buzzed" is irresponsible. I don't need alcohol to enjoy moments in life. Everything I do is uniquely my own, I don't need something to enhance them nor do I need something to numb them. The only "alteration" of mood I use is natural, gym, fighting, art etc. This will remain, I do not need a stimulant of any kind.
*depressant

Shaolin belief: Repay every wrong with forgiveness and kindness.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:13 AM   #1583
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
I had a friend who got mad when I called stuff gay. So I tried to turn it around. I started saying gay instead of cool, never caught on... Gay.

Motorgen vegas trip would be fun. Everyone likes booze and strippers. These are universal truths.

PS, if anyone is about to say that they dont like strippers, I will just assume that youre trying to look good in front of your lady friend. And its ok, I understand. I will TRY not to think less of you.
I have dated Strippers...no thank you on ever doing it again...way too much drama...
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 05-21-2013, 07:40 AM   #1584
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
It seems you associate drinking purely with wreckless and irresponsible behavior. That's kinda sad. Some of my happiest moments are dinners with colleagues in Japan at the end of long difficult projects, pouring drinks for each other; getting a little buzz on and enjoying lots of conversation.

With precious few exceptions, anything is a poison in large enough quantities. This is described by the expression, "it's the dose that makes the poison." Alcohol in moderation is fine. In large regular amounts, it can massively fuck up your liver and brain. It's also one of the very few drugs (yes, drug) that can kill you in withdrawls if you just stop "cold turkey". It is severely chemically addicting. That's true. This is one of the reasons it's a comical farce that pot is illegal. But I digress.

However, combined with the antioxidants and resveritrol of red wine, moderate amounts indicate net positive health benefits. (Moderate drinkers have the longest life spans BTW, though disentangling all the reasons why is not so clear.)
One of my favorite memories is at my Wedding party sitting with you just talking one on one. We had both drank a little.
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 05-21-2013, 10:22 AM   #1585
Super Moderator

Quote:
It irresponsible to drink and drive, and it's even more irresponsible for someone with my training to drink and, well, be. I have lethal knowledge in my head and i'd sure hate to drink and wake up in shackles because I killed someone unintentionally. Oh and it's a poison, bad for your body, etc etc.
Youre so humble.

I used to drive home drunk, but some mothers got madd.

Btw, while body building youre supposed to sleep 9-10 hours every night.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:25 AM   #1586
Super Moderator

Quote:
Lets drink till we cant feel feelings anymore.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:32 AM   #1587
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
I have dated Strippers...no thank you on ever doing it again...way too much drama...
Ya, but they are a fantastic place to hide your dick.

I dated a girl who later became a stripper, does that count? Haha.

That reminds me, I was at Taboo with my buddy once, and this red head we knew from high school comes out. She starts dancing, gets topless, sees us, and takes off. It was obvious because its a fully nude club, and she left only topless mid-song... Poor girl. Ha
Old 05-21-2013, 10:47 AM   #1588
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Youre so humble.

I used to drive home drunk, but some mothers got madd.

Btw, while body building youre supposed to sleep 9-10 hours every night.
It's the plainest I can be about it, I don't know what I'd do while intoxicated and I'm not willing to find out.

and who the fuck has time to sleep half the day?
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 05-21-2013, 10:48 AM   #1589
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Ya, but they are a fantastic place to hide your dick.

I dated a girl who later became a stripper, does that count? Haha.

That reminds me, I was at Taboo with my buddy once, and this red head we knew from high school comes out. She starts dancing, gets topless, sees us, and takes off. It was obvious because its a fully nude club, and she left only topless mid-song... Poor girl. Ha
I had a chance to date a stripper, I decided I didn't want to catch anything.

Stopping the world!
Old 05-21-2013, 11:58 AM   #1590
Super Moderator

Quote:
It's the plainest I can be about it, I don't know what I'd do while intoxicated and I'm not willing to find out.

and who the fuck has time to sleep half the day?
You don't grow while you're lifting, you grow while you're sleeping.