Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 02-03-2013, 05:09 PM   #1061

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
So today I fixed it, changed the starter solenoid, starter and fixed other nic nac shit. Went on a drive and the fucker shut off. Now it's in the driveway and it won't start. Yay me.
thats exactly what mine did. would turn over but no fuel pump prime. new cut off switch and ecu later it turned out to be the ignition switch.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:31 PM   #1062
pain's fun, hit me again

It fires, but I have ti prime it, once it cranks it kinda fires and I have to keep the peddle wooded for it to run a couple seconds then it dies.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 02-03-2013, 11:35 PM   #1063
I, Vettezuki

Looking for a place to buy again. Found one curious one up near Gavlin Hills on the south side of Lake Matthews. It's weird. Has a whole second house that was framed out by crack heads as far as I can tell (tons of building materials to be reclaimed), and was pretty much abandoned. It does however, have the best view of any house I've ever been at just about ever. Pretty much all the way from Corona on past Riverside, pretty high unobstructed elevation. I've seen it at night and day and it's stunning. Five acres, though probably only about 1 usable in present form, the rest is on a rough slope. The main house is pretty decent in construction, but a little trashed from the previous occupants. Distance from work kind of sucks at 43 miles (solid hour), but the view alone is just spectacular. Tempted even as a kind of investment. If I turn out to utterly hate the drive, I can sell in a couple years. It was foreclosed and needs to be cleaned up quite a lot. Bank is asking mid 300s, but the last time it sold in 08 (yess, boom) was pushing 800. I wouldn't expect that kind of upside, but it oght to have at least a couple hundred g with some TLC and a little time. Mmmm.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 02-04-2013, 12:22 AM   #1064
pain's fun, hit me again

Whats the deal with the other place?
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 02-04-2013, 12:43 AM   #1065
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Whats the deal with the other place?
In short, sellers from outer space. We couldn't (nearly) make a close in 2012 and despite other efforts couldn't make it happen in 2013. Then the fucktards decided our $10k deposit belonged to them for damages (it's just comedy). The issue is that Escrow cannot close without mutually agreed instructions, so at first it didn't really cost them anything to freeze escrow and ask for money to settle. What they didn't expect is that I do not negotiate with terrorists, so I'm in the process of making this an expensive exercise for them.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 02-04-2013, 12:45 AM   #1066
pain's fun, hit me again

Wait, so the wanted to keep you deposit? Lawlz

Stopping the world!
Old 02-04-2013, 01:22 AM   #1067
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Wait, so the wanted to keep you deposit? Lawlz
They're down to asking for half the deposit. I'm running out of patience, so if they don't release the whole deposit here pretty quick it will be heads on sticks territory (punitive damages, interest, and attorney's fees).

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 02-04-2013, 09:26 AM   #1068
pain's fun, hit me again

Wtf.

Stopping the world!
Old 02-04-2013, 09:35 AM   #1069

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
What they didn't expect is that I do not negotiate with terrorists, so I'm in the process of making this an expensive exercise for them.
whats that sound you make before you cut off an infidels head?
Old 02-04-2013, 11:50 AM   #1070

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
They're down to asking for half the deposit. I'm running out of patience, so if they don't release the whole deposit here pretty quick it will be heads on sticks territory (punitive damages, interest, and attorney's fees).
They just seem like a bunch of assholes....not like guy he is a loveable asshole they are more like i fucken hate you assholes!.
1988 Trooper II SAS
1986 TrooperII (No Rear)
1988 Impulse (dead)
1983 K20