Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 11-18-2011, 08:57 PM   #11
Graphics B*tch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small White Car View Post
Hence the rate schedule...

I know a licensed contractor who does tile, he does excellent work and is fair but he is not cheap. Will handle the job from start to finish, stay clear and let the man work.

I know guys who have worked for contractors for a long time and are just as good but lack the paper trail. Take an afternoon and a ride to Home Depot and pick out some stuff together and then stand back and let the man work.

And then I know guys like me who are very good at following orders and know some of everything. We prefer showing up to supplies and a plan...

And being paid in cash at the end of the day.

My parents are looking for someone who will do a good job. That is their main focus. They have the supplies in hand and need someone to level the floor and do the install. I will try and get pics. The bathroom has been a work in progress for over a year with my dad and myself and my mom is done waiting for my dad to figure it out. the bathroom is small. If you know someone who knows how to lay tile and has done it for years and you know they do good work, give me their contact info and my mom will call them. Thanks.

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten
Old 11-18-2011, 09:08 PM   #12
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leedom View Post
My parents are looking for someone who will do a good job. That is their main focus. They have the supplies in hand and need someone to level the floor and do the install. I will try and get pics. The bathroom has been a work in progress for over a year with my dad and myself and my mom is done waiting for my dad to figure it out. the bathroom is small. If you know someone who knows how to lay tile and has done it for years and you know they do good work, give me their contact info and my mom will call them. Thanks.

I just asked my cousin for Steve's contact as I don't have it anymore. He is excellent; old school lathe and plaster base (no green board); he can level/square anything. I have a shower install that between the hot mopping and his tile will literally last over one hundred years in good shape.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-19-2011, 09:08 AM   #13
That's Mr. Bitch to you.

I know a guy who is an amazing tile guy but not at all cheep. He is kinda expensive but you will be happy. let me know.

2012 Sand Storm (Toy Hauler)
2008 Cadillac STS-V (The Car)
2008 2500 HD Silverado (The Work Truck)
2008 Honda TRX400 (Her Bike)
2006 Honda TRX450R (The Bike)
2005 Mazda 3 2.3L (Her Car)
2003 2500 HD Duramax (The Truck)

P.S. Fuck Apple.
Old 11-19-2011, 09:09 AM   #14
That's Mr. Bitch to you.

But you get what you pay for...

2012 Sand Storm (Toy Hauler)
2008 Cadillac STS-V (The Car)
2008 2500 HD Silverado (The Work Truck)
2008 Honda TRX400 (Her Bike)
2006 Honda TRX450R (The Bike)
2005 Mazda 3 2.3L (Her Car)
2003 2500 HD Duramax (The Truck)

P.S. Fuck Apple.
Old 11-19-2011, 01:54 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leedom View Post
Have you a name and number on Monday.

Two bulls are standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, what's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". "No son" the older one says,"Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".
Old 11-21-2011, 09:56 AM   #16
I, Vettezuki

Here ya go.

Steve Montes Tile: 562-690-7428

Another person my cousin recommends, and I absolutely trust her opinion:

Fernando Flores: 626-221-0976

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-21-2011, 12:32 PM   #17
Graphics B*tch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Here ya go.

Steve Montes Tile: 562-690-7428

Another person my cousin recommends, and I absolutely trust her opinion:

Fernando Flores: 626-221-0976
Thanks Ben. I forwarded the info to my mom.

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten