Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-12-2011, 04:05 PM   #1

Default Fun night at SuperMex!

So I have a story you guys might find pretty funny. Me and a friend had dinner at SuperMex a few weekends ago. When we get out we stand around in the parking lot BSing and we see an SUV pull up and two 16 or 17 year old guys get out. We noticed one was bare foot so we took notice of them cuz of that. They walk over to the albertsons or ralphs in the same shopping center as supermex. A few minutes later we hear yelling coming from the store, look to see the two kids running and the manager chasing after them. He yells "good luck out running a phone" and gives up on chasing them. They run right past us but we do nothing like retards lol in the heat of the moment just didnt really get what was going on until we see them both carrying big bottles of alcohol just as they went by. So we stand there for a minute and tell eachother how we should have done something. We decide to go down Beach Blvd and see if we can see them walking or something. As we are sitting at the light trying to turn left on to Beach they walk right infront of us! My friend backs up and I go down Beach and just turn in at the next entrance to the shopping center a little further up the street. We both swarm the SUV they got into. Im revving and flashing my highbeams at them and my friend starts doing the same. They start driving through the parking lot but they decide to park the SUV at the Burger King right there. They get out, along with two girls about the same age who were sitting in the SUV the whole time. Three go into BK but one of the guys comes out and asked if he gives us the alcohol will we take it back for them. I tell them hell no they better take it back before the cops get here.

They all walk around by the door to BK confused about what to do then decide to just take of across Beach where I lost them. They leave their SUV parked right infront of BK. I get back to BK and actually find one of the bottles stashed in some bushes by the back of BK. At this time my friend is on the phone with a dispatcher who calls in a unit and a heli to pass over a few times with the spotlight. The officer gets to BK and gets our description. What pissed me off was him saying "all this paperwork for a couple bottles of alcohol". Its not just the alcohol in my opinion, they needed to be taught a lesson. But after that he posts up behind their SUV and is waiting for them to come back for their car. While he sits there a baja bug pulls in with the lights off. He comes into the shopping center then turns around to head back out onto Beach. Me and my friend see this and know it had to be the kids coming back to get thier car. We follow them and the girls are in the back seat of the bug. We follow him down Beach, hes mashing it but its a bug vs a couple Mustangs, he had no chance of losing us. He makes a bunch of U turns but cant lose us so he pulls into In N Out. we watch from far away and he sees us.

Finally we decide to call it a night and head out. Its around 12 and we are tired lol so as we are heading out my friend just wants to head home and I wanna go by the BK one more time to see what ever happened. As I go by BK I see a tow truck with their car hooked up LMAO!

They thought they were gunna have a great night and get drunk but instead they got their car towed and Im sure the cops found the owners address soon after. Those kids will probably hate Mustangs for the rest of their lives lol

Just thought you guys would get a kick out of the story
Old 08-12-2011, 05:23 PM   #2
I, Vettezuki

Nice. I might have told them I'd go back with them to the store to return the booze.

Oddly, reminds me of a time when I was working at Tower and a guy came in to talk to and thank security. He had gotten nabbed by security and prosecuted for shop lifting with a little jail time and community service. He thanked security for the lesson he learned.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-12-2011, 08:11 PM   #3
pain's fun, hit me again

We had to pass out flyers for the dojo in front of the albertsons in the same parking lot, i looked back and saw a kid about 18-19 running with two bottles of grey goose, my instincts kicked in and grabbed him by the throat and squeezed, he lost all effort and started gasping, i left him to the loss prevention and cops showed a few minutes later and thanked me, apparently he had stolen about 2k in alcohol in 3 weeks.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 08-12-2011, 11:04 PM   #4
Graphics B*tch

When I worked at Vons we chased a kid out the door with 2 cases of Bud Light. He threw them in the back of the waiting car and Dukes of Hazard style hopped into the passenger seat. We swarmed the car and he is yelling at his girl to drive and we are yelling at her not to. She freezes. He ends up gtting out and handing over the beers. we let him drive off.

Oh I have heard stories about what loss prevention used to be able to do. They were good and in my mind need to be brought back. They used to cuff guys to posts at the front of the store and wait for the cops. I heard of a guy while trying to escape ran into a door or was it the door swung open not knowing he was running towards it.

Kids need to be taught lessons these days!

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten