Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 05-01-2011, 03:49 PM   #11

I’m pretty sure it’s your own car. If you really want to do this let me know. I need some basic safety gear but that’s not too much of a problem.
Old 05-08-2011, 12:24 PM   #12

Default event postponed

Hey guys. This event will not be happening due to lack of interest. The organizers will probably try to shoot for a fall event, likely in October. Will chime in when I have more info. Please send an email to trackdayfun@gmail.com to add yourself to the list if you haven't already. Tell them what car you have and Mike /w the silver rx7 sent you

2001 DC4 Acura Integra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-08-2011, 04:35 PM   #13
Fast & Filthy

That's good news since I broke my trans in the Chevelle yesterday and would have had to decide between fixing it or racing the Cobra. This way I should be able to do both.
Old 05-08-2011, 09:28 PM   #14

On a private track day like that, will they still require a rollbar in any convertible?
Old 05-09-2011, 01:42 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
That's good news since I broke my trans in the Chevelle yesterday and would have had to decide between fixing it or racing the Cobra. This way I should be able to do both.
Nice. Definitely hope you can come out sometime, would love to see either one of those monsters out there! These guys have been trying to get different types of cars out there, so something that is highly tweaked like yours would be a welcome addition BTW congrats on the deep 10 second passes, that thing has 9's written all over it with cooler air and less altitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by injdinjn View Post
On a private track day like that, will they still require a rollbar in any convertible?
I'm not entirely sure... I think there are some stipulations in the insurance policy when the track is rented out, but that's a total guess on my part. Either way I think you should have one... would hate to see anyone get hurt. I'll ask.

2001 DC4 Acura Integra