Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 05-10-2010, 10:13 PM   #21
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by heypal View Post
All I know is don't fuck around out there...Lets just say 160 for an 8 ball and 250 for a girl to your room...don't ask.
lol yeah i'll pass on that route
Old 05-11-2010, 07:04 AM   #22
That's Mr. Bitch to you.

I love Vegas I was just there 2 weekends ago and spent about 1.2k and left saying when can we go back. It was my old Lady's 21 b-day. There is great food and I know you said you don't drink but do you like the bar or club atmosphere? I am not a club guy but I do like to have me a drink or two. There is an out door bar at Harris they have good bands/DJ's free to get it gets packed Friday and Saturday.
Old 05-11-2010, 08:19 AM   #23
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
I love Vegas I was just there 2 weekends ago and spent about 1.2k and left saying when can we go back. It was my old Lady's 21 b-day. There is great food and I know you said you don't drink but do you like the bar or club atmosphere? I am not a club guy but I do like to have me a drink or two. There is an out door bar at Harris they have good bands/DJ's free to get it gets packed Friday and Saturday.
let me rephrase when i say i dont drink, meaning i have never tried alcohol ever, and i dont plan on it, but i know the bar you're talking about and im planning on hitting that place up, the circle bar or whatever
Old 05-12-2010, 11:51 PM   #24

If you like the water, Mandalay Bay has some of the best pool areas. A side trip out to Hoover Dam is nice and the dam tour is interesting. Red Rock Canyon is a beautiful area to visit. If you GF likes shopping, there are two outlet malls in Las Vegas and one at the state line. You can go shooting machine guns at several gun stores in the area. Shop for best prices some are more expensive than others. Watching the fountain show in front of the Bellagio is nice along with the light show downtown. The view from the top of the Eiffle tower at night is beautiful. If you love steaks, I highly recommend Craftsteak at the MGM Grand the prix menu for Waygu beef. I can't eat steaks any where else any more. The best steaks ever. Window shopping at the Caesers forum shops. If you go all the way back to where the aquarium is, there is a free light and fire show. If you decide to go to a show, I get tickets at the half-price ticket outlets that are on the strip. Then just before the show starts go to the booth and see if you can trade up to better seats. Good seat are saved for the high rollers and left overs are released at the last minute sometimes.

Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z

Old 05-13-2010, 12:00 AM   #25
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
It was my old Lady's 21 b-day.
What a great sentence.

Quote:
but I do like to have me a drink or two. . .
In bed before getting up.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 05-13-2010, 12:08 AM   #26
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedhead View Post
If you like the water, Mandalay Bay has some of the best pool areas. A side trip out to Hoover Dam is nice and the dam tour is interesting. Red Rock Canyon is a beautiful area to visit. If you GF likes shopping, there are two outlet malls in Las Vegas and one at the state line. You can go shooting machine guns at several gun stores in the area. Shop for best prices some are more expensive than others. Watching the fountain show in front of the Bellagio is nice along with the light show downtown. The view from the top of the Eiffle tower at night is beautiful. If you love steaks, I highly recommend Craftsteak at the MGM Grand the prix menu for Waygu beef. I can't eat steaks any where else any more. The best steaks ever. Window shopping at the Caesers forum shops. If you go all the way back to where the aquarium is, there is a free light and fire show. If you decide to go to a show, I get tickets at the half-price ticket outlets that are on the strip. Then just before the show starts go to the booth and see if you can trade up to better seats. Good seat are saved for the high rollers and left overs are released at the last minute sometimes.

Bob
Yeah most of that is on my list, thanks for info on the tickets i'll try that out
Old 05-13-2010, 06:42 PM   #27
That's Mr. Bitch to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
In bed before getting up.
PEGGED!
Old 05-13-2010, 06:43 PM   #28
That's Mr. Bitch to you.

Oh defiantly hit up Dicks Last Resort in Excalibur good times!!!
Old 05-13-2010, 08:32 PM   #29
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Oh defiantly hit up Dicks Last Resort in Excalibur good times!!!
And that is....?
Old 05-17-2010, 11:05 AM   #30
Site Sponsor
InjectorsPlus

Don't gamble away the bail money..........just sayin'......not pleasant.