Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 05-22-2008, 08:49 AM   #1

Send a message via AIM to SexyLxy
Default Court Today - Sean vs. B!@#$

As you might know Seans 04 Cobra go nailed in the parking lot back in Feb. (I can't find the thread). So today is court. I have shipped him off with all our evidence and proof to nail this lady. I will keep you updated throughout the day when I hear anything from Sean, but he was requried to be there at 8am and it's 8:51am. We should be hearing soon if the other party showed her pretty little face but on the bright side I got to take the cobra to work today as we don't need to get a ticket for not front plate while it would sit all day in the court parking lot. Yeah we've heard stories on that one.....

More to come!
Old 05-22-2008, 09:32 AM   #2
A Motorgen O.G.

I hope he rapes her. Both metaphorically and literally.

Old 05-22-2008, 10:05 AM   #3

Send a message via AIM to SexyLxy

9:54AM - Ok, Sean just called and said that he is on his way home. The lady did show up (all the way from SD) and the judge looked at the pictures and basically in short said I'm going to have to review this is more detail and get back to you via mail in a few days which is standard procedure.

When Sean presented his evidence (packet-o-crap that i made for him) the judge looked at the pictures and the other lady came back with well that isn't the same color on my car. The judge looked again and was like (are you kidding)...that is the same color. The judge then asked well where did the damage come from. The lady stated that she talked to her husband and he said he hit a tree. The judge then came back with "well then how do you explain the paint transfer on your car?"

What else did he tell me. Sean will be on later to update what I have missed.

Um, the lady didn't drive the vehicle involved in the loss to court but an SUV (gas guzzler...that alone is a zing for gas and she probably had to get up at the ass crack fo dawn to get her at 8am).

Oh, our notorized witness statement will come in handy b/c Miss Jessica heard her admit fault after the loss and the judge was taking a long look at the statement. The judge did question our demand fees a little bit but after further explaination she understood. If we get 500-1000 out of this we'll call it a day.

The other lady did question the height at which the damages were at and said they don't match up. Sean came back with, well went to measure another stock Lexus and we have pictures to prove it that they do match up.

I think we totally got her but for what amount is still unk....We'll just have to wait and see. I'm so stoked that the B!@#$ got what she deserved AND if we win her insurance will still have to pay for our damages AND her premiums will go up. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA! What goes around COME AROUND bitches!

Back to dealing with more accidents like this one.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:46 AM   #4

I'm pretty sure the judge will side with you. However, I doubt it's going to be the full amount you were asking for.

The notarized statement really helped.

Too bad she just didn't show up. At least you ruined her day, lol.
Old 05-22-2008, 12:17 PM   #5
Super Moderator

Yeah she's toast. What did you ask for other than the premium?
Old 05-22-2008, 12:28 PM   #6

This is something else they asked for... I'm a private investigator, and I charge $500 to investigate most accidents. Typically, it's recoverable by the party if you prevail and if you explain why you needed an investigator. For example, the other party gave you bad or inaccurate information at the scene of the accident. Or, your friend or regular process server was unable to find them to serve the lawsuit.

A private investigator can really help any case. You never know who you are dealing with. All of this information can be used in court or before the proceeding to influence a quick settlement. We do the following:

1. Run the subject's driving record. Do they have any tickets or accidents?
2. Run the subject's vehicle. Do you need to add a second name to your lawsuit? You do if the registered owner is different. This also helps identify if there's a lien holder on the vehicle. (If not, you can attach to the vehicle if they don't pay the final judgment. It's sold at auction and you get the proceeds.) Also, we identify unpaid parking violations. The vehicle can be towed if we find it parked on the street and it has more than 5 violations outstanding.
3. Background check on the subject. Where do they live? How long have they lived there? Do they own the property or rent? Have they been involved in criminal activity? (DUI, drugs, or a history of bad judgment helps your case) Do they have a history of alcohol or drug abuse? What type of work do they do? (We can serve their manager at work, that counts as a legal service. This also helps when we are later trying to collect on an unpaid judgment)
4. Detailed background check. (This costs extra) In person visits of neighbors, family, friends for detailed information about their driving history, personal history, financial standing. Once the message gets back to them that a detective is looking into them, they might start taking a settlement seriously.
5. Surveillance. (This costs extra) Do they claim they were injured? We will conduct surveillance on the subject. Watching from a surveillance vehicle, disguised as an ordinary car or van, all movements of the subject are monitored. The subject will have no idea any of this is going on, while he plays sports, does repairs around the house, or is doing a daily workout routine. This not only eliminates his injury claim, but may even send the subject to JAIL for a false insurance claim.
Old 05-22-2008, 01:15 PM   #7
A Motorgen O.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnadams11 View Post
This is something else they asked for... I'm a private investigator, and I charge $500 to investigate most accidents. Typically, it's recoverable by the party if you prevail and if you explain why you needed an investigator. For example, the other party gave you bad or inaccurate information at the scene of the accident. Or, your friend or regular process server was unable to find them to serve the lawsuit.

A private investigator can really help any case. You never know who you are dealing with. All of this information can be used in court or before the proceeding to influence a quick settlement. We do the following:

1. Run the subject's driving record. Do they have any tickets or accidents?
2. Run the subject's vehicle. Do you need to add a second name to your lawsuit? You do if the registered owner is different. This also helps identify if there's a lien holder on the vehicle. (If not, you can attach to the vehicle if they don't pay the final judgment. It's sold at auction and you get the proceeds.) Also, we identify unpaid parking violations. The vehicle can be towed if we find it parked on the street and it has more than 5 violations outstanding.
3. Background check on the subject. Where do they live? How long have they lived there? Do they own the property or rent? Have they been involved in criminal activity? (DUI, drugs, or a history of bad judgment helps your case) Do they have a history of alcohol or drug abuse? What type of work do they do? (We can serve their manager at work, that counts as a legal service. This also helps when we are later trying to collect on an unpaid judgment)
4. Detailed background check. (This costs extra) In person visits of neighbors, family, friends for detailed information about their driving history, personal history, financial standing. Once the message gets back to them that a detective is looking into them, they might start taking a settlement seriously.
5. Surveillance. (This costs extra) Do they claim they were injured? We will conduct surveillance on the subject. Watching from a surveillance vehicle, disguised as an ordinary car or van, all movements of the subject are monitored. The subject will have no idea any of this is going on, while he plays sports, does repairs around the house, or is doing a daily workout routine. This not only eliminates his injury claim, but may even send the subject to JAIL for a false insurance claim.
Sounds like a dream job of mine.

Do you do all of your investigation in legal ways? I could probably find all the information that you just named, just in illegal ways involving computers. You probably have connections huh?
Old 05-22-2008, 02:00 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorruptCulture View Post
Sounds like a dream job of mine.

Do you do all of your investigation in legal ways? I could probably find all the information that you just named, just in illegal ways involving computers. You probably have connections huh?
Everything we do is legal. It's also the best job I've ever had.

PI's get access to DMV for specific reasons. We have multiple reasons authorized, including the investigation of anticipated court actions.

PI's also have access to commercially available background data. The information is compiled from credit reports, utility companies, mail orders, magazine subscriptions, and hundres of other sources into a single database that I cannot name.

Getting access to DMV data without authorization is a felony.
Old 05-22-2008, 02:24 PM   #9
Godzilla, King of Monsters

Rock on! Stupid lying B&^%$ got what she deserved! I laughing my ass off spitefully at her!
Old 05-22-2008, 03:58 PM   #10
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by motochi View Post
Rock on! Stupid lying B&^%$ got what she deserved! I laughing my ass off spitefully at her!
That's going to cost you some Karma points. . . which I really don't think you can afford right now.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)