Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 03-21-2007, 11:37 PM   #1
I, Vettezuki

Default 300 Part Deux - iMax

Howdy ya'lls.

For those among you who haven't seen it yet, and for those of us would just like to see it at an iMax, I suggest an evening outing on Friday the 30th or Saturday the 31st at the Mad Max of iMax's. Carpooling from OC can be arranged.

Click here to see the location. Share your feelings with the group.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-22-2007, 11:04 AM   #2
Godzilla, King of Monsters

Default Out of town

I'll be out of town from Friday, March 30 to Sunday, April 1. What about Thursday night, March 29? We could go to the IMAX at the Irvine Spectrum.
Old 03-22-2007, 11:16 AM   #3
I, Vettezuki

The Spectrum would be okay for me, especially on a Thursday. However, I was under the impression that the Bridge was rather nicer than the one in Irvine.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-25-2007, 11:15 PM   #4
I, Vettezuki

Ok, the gods continue to conspire against me. This week ain't so hot, how bout next?

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)