Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 02-24-2009, 12:00 PM   #11
Graphics B*tch

At a quick glance that e-bay one looks good.

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten
Old 02-25-2009, 03:11 AM   #12
Super Moderator

Someone keyed my Neon, ugh. It's been hit twice and keyed once with one month! Am I doomed to drive a POS for the duration of my stay in SD? I almost want to find a C5 that has been scratched up, so it will be less expensive to buy and I won't need to worry about the paint getting messed up.

I've actually seen the perfect Z06 in Fullerton. Black on black, looks like it's never been washed and it was in a slow 5mph collision on the pass front. I'd actually prefer something like that, then I could scuff and spray after I finish school.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:18 AM   #13
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Someone keyed my Neon, ugh. It's been hit twice and keyed once with one month! Am I doomed to drive a POS for the duration of my stay in SD? I almost want to find a C5 that has been scratched up, so it will be less expensive to buy and I won't need to worry about the paint getting messed up.

I've actually seen the perfect Z06 in Fullerton. Black on black, looks like it's never been washed and it was in a slow 5mph collision on the pass front. I'd actually prefer something like that, then I could scuff and spray after I finish school.
Dude, I doubt you're going to get any lower than that one on eBaay presently at $17k. I'll rough it up for you if that'll make you feel better.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 02-25-2009, 01:22 PM   #14
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Dude, I doubt you're going to get any lower than that one on eBaay presently at $17k. I'll rough it up for you if that'll make you feel better.
Oddly enough I would. If the damage isn't my fault it doesn't bother me.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:41 PM   #15
Graphics B*tch

I would also be happy to take a hammer to it.

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten
Old 02-26-2009, 05:37 PM   #16

Send a message via AIM to Chate

Yo
I get an average of 28 driving oc/sd whenever i go, and thats in a car loaded with dirty laundry, books etc LOL and i've never seen my overall average go any lower than 23/24 overall (meaning over the course of an entire tank, mixed street and freeway but yes my driving is probaly 90% freeway and i hardly ever exceed 75mph cruising speeds except for those occasional madness bursts)

i think maybe newer ones might be better tho, mine has 103k on it now and it has some crazy issues with missing that no one seems to be able to figure out...i'd love it so much more if it didnt spaz out all the time!!
Old 02-27-2009, 02:19 AM   #17
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post

When I was young (younger than even you) I used to get my freak on in SD on occasion. The details go with me to the grave, but let's just say I wouldn't park a C5Z in public if I were you.

Just an idea, but why not?
- drive POS neon as AB transportation to/fro SD
- sell Jet Skiis and any other unused toys
- take gains from said sale and improve practicality of otherwise totally bitch'n C3 so that said GF(s) can be transported in style and quasi-comfort.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 02-27-2009, 12:21 PM   #18

Send a message via AIM to Chate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
When I was young (younger than even you) I used to get my freak on in SD on occasion. The details go with me to the grave, but let's just say I wouldn't park a C5Z in public if I were you.

Someone stole my fog light grills in pacific beach last year...do you know anything about that :P