Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 01-22-2009, 09:40 AM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chate View Post
I'm not in a rush, i wont be back in the oc area for a couple weeks anyway so would it be possible to order the nitto 555s by any chance? Discount tire has those for 850 otd/installed with tpms servicing, so i guess my real question is can you beat that? haha

and how much cheaper are generals? Exclaim UHP has pretty good ratings and discount tire gives me 748 OTD, i guess that saved 100 will go towards alignment, how do you think generals compare to nittos?
I'm only going to have them for roughly MAX of 2.5 years, no more than 20k miles max, if that makes any difference as to which i'd be better off with

finally, fix-a-flat says its TMPS safe...so since i'm goign with non run flats that'll work right? Or is there another option (i have AAA, but just for quick fixes and peace of mind)
i'll have to check once im back in the office.... idk how fix a flat would effect those...... i wouldnt do it personally those lil fuckers are expensive

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-24-2009, 09:15 AM   #52

Quote:
I'm not in a rush, i wont be back in the oc area for a couple weeks anyway so would it be possible to order the nitto 555s by any chance? Discount tire has those for 850 otd/installed with tpms servicing, so i guess my real question is can you beat that? haha

and how much cheaper are generals? Exclaim UHP has pretty good ratings and discount tire gives me 748 OTD, i guess that saved 100 will go towards alignment, how do you think generals compare to nittos?
I'm only going to have them for roughly MAX of 2.5 years, no more than 20k miles max, if that makes any difference as to which i'd be better off with

finally, fix-a-flat says its TMPS safe...so since i'm goign with non run flats that'll work right? Or is there another option (i have AAA, but just for quick fixes and peace of mind)

i can do the generals mount and balance for 709.52

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-24-2009, 11:26 AM   #53

Send a message via AIM to Chate

Nice, no nittos tho?
Found the NT555s for 760 otd, now its gonna be hard to decide...50 bucks isn't even an xbox game these days :P
Old 01-24-2009, 01:08 PM   #54

Quote:
Nice, no nittos tho?
Found the NT555s for 760 otd, now its gonna be hard to decide...50 bucks isn't even an xbox game these days :P
i rape discount tire dude.... mount n balance 648.94 nitto 555!!!!!!!!!!!!! now do you love me?

Old 01-26-2009, 04:11 PM   #55

Holy shit, how do u do magic like that?!!??

PM me your location plz, and I'll message you the week before I come back up from the SD area to schedule a good time! You da man!!!
Old 01-26-2009, 04:35 PM   #56

Quote:
Holy shit, how do u do magic like that?!!??

PM me your location plz, and I'll message you the week before I come back up from the SD area to schedule a good time! You da man!!!
LOL i am the man SON

here 18302 ward st.
fountain valley, ca 92708

Old 02-02-2009, 10:54 AM   #57

still coming

Old 02-02-2009, 01:01 PM   #58

Yaa just got caught up this wknd, had to replace the window motor on the car so ls1z28 helped me with that. I'll be back up in OC on Feb 13th weekend, heck if it's cool with you i'll stop by on my way upon friday 13th around 4ish? what are your hours?
Old 02-02-2009, 03:56 PM   #59

Quote:
Yaa just got caught up this wknd, had to replace the window motor on the car so ls1z28 helped me with that. I'll be back up in OC on Feb 13th weekend, heck if it's cool with you i'll stop by on my way upon friday 13th around 4ish? what are your hours?
you really wanna bring the vette on friday the 13th just give us a call whenever..... or just come in takes 30 mins to get the tires..... were open until 530

Old 02-06-2009, 09:58 PM   #60

shit good point haha
maybe sunday then...the other <3 has saturday booked haha