Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 09-19-2008, 09:23 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLxy View Post
Our real estate agent just called...the property accepted an offer last night. The flip'n place was on the market for "7" yes 7 days. I yi yi.
damn lol hey check this my mom had 2 different listings one in victorville and one in lake elsinore *which was a bad ass 3 story town house type property* they both sold before hitting the market and that bad ass elsinore house with a 2 car garage and a pool when for 200k the bank wanted 175k for it but it turned into a bidding war right when my mom put her sign on the lawn.

my friends just bought a house from my mom that was in vic ville, sitting on 2 acres, 2 story 3+k square foot house, 3 car garage, they just accepted there offer of 101k and will close escrow oct 17th my mom was literally denying every damn call for that house just so my friends would get it at that price the bank originally wanted 190k for it but because my friends where the only ones offering on it they talked freddy mac down!! and now thats gonna be our party house lol!!!
Old 12-21-2008, 02:48 PM   #22
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
ok so how much is the 5.0 80's engine worth?

do people still want this engine?

and is the 5.0 efi engine found in the 80's lincoln the same as in the fox body?

im asking because my mom sells repo housed for freddy mac and fanny may and i usually go and clean up whatever the evicted leave behind so the house can be sold well in one of the properties there was an old 80's lincon and an old fiest lol at first i though it was a vw rabbit until i saw the badge lol.

anywho the lincoln has a 5.0 efi engine that really well intact its just missing its belts as far as i can see. and i was wondering if this engine was worth anything so i could slang it or maybe let one of you guys take it off my hands for a small fee if anyone wanted it?
You still have access tot his engine?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)