Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 04-13-2008, 01:08 AM   #1
I, Vettezuki

Default Vaguley Plausible Dream Cars / Project Cars

Ok, what kinds of cars/project cars do you think you might some day own? Here's a few high on my list, not that I'll do all, or even any of them, but they've all been something I've thought about and are plausibly within my reach. (Sorta)

Studebaker Starliner
There's something about this design I really like. I'd make it a quiet, smooth comfortable ride with a nice sound system for cruising and listening to music.

Twin Turbo C2 Corvette
Ever since I saw Glenn's C2, I thought it'd be fun to make a "Black Widow" drag oriented car. I'm thinking 800hp, 9 second C2, gloss black and red hour glass on the hood and all.

LS9 based Factory Five GTM
This is probably one of the coolest kit cars in the world. Even with just a basic LS1, it's a stout performer. With an LS9, it'd be psychotic on all levels.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-13-2008, 11:57 AM   #2
Super Moderator

Procharged 6 Speed 69 Camaro
15 lbs of boost using my current trans/ engine intercooled with a smaller pulley. (This might happen next year.)

Rear Engine Ranger
A smog legal Ranger with a Cobra motor and a Mendeola transaxle. IRS obviously. (Not sure how possible the smog legal part would be.) I'd want around 25 inches of travel. With AC and a decent interior!

Turbo Supra
Something sane, a street car that handles, brakes and accelerates. Big single turbo. I'd be willing to keep the twin turbos if I could get that power and keep it smog legit.

Venom Viper
I'd settle for a Viper with the Venom body kit, and nice set of wheels and an aftermarket exhaust. 500hp is enough for me to have fun.
Old 04-13-2008, 04:57 PM   #3
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Something like this: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...000&cardist=99
with a Roe Supercharger or Twin Turbo system.