Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 10-23-2011, 10:22 PM   #1

Default Woman shouldn't Drive

I didn't see my girlfriend for about 2 weeks but she was saying her breaks where making a strange noise. So I told her I would pick up her car from work and do her breaks for her. This is what I found when I got the wheels off.

Wow that looks bad but just wait...

I was so scared to hit the breaks I down shifted the automatic to slow it down.
1988 Trooper II SAS
1986 TrooperII (No Rear)
1988 Impulse (dead)
1983 K20
Old 10-23-2011, 11:05 PM   #2
pain's fun, hit me again

Glad my girlfriend isnt that bad.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 10-24-2011, 08:32 AM   #3

Wow dude, that's pretty bad. It almost looks like the pad fell off the damn backing on the second picture. What did she think when the car's breaks were squeaking at her like a hooker taking 2 dicks in the butt.

The Race Car lol: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V... With things.

Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:36 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryridesmotox View Post
Wow dude, that's pretty bad. It almost looks like the pad fell off the damn backing on the second picture. What did she think when the car's breaks were squeaking at her like a hooker taking 2 dicks in the butt.
She said is was makeing a little noise, but this made more then a little noise.
1988 Trooper II SAS
1986 TrooperII (No Rear)
1988 Impulse (dead)
1983 K20
Old 10-24-2011, 08:36 AM   #5

"A little noise"??? Pssssh that will buff out... just mount some new pads, those rotors, they are fiiiiiiine lol.

If I had pictures of some of the stuff people would bring into the shop I used to work at/// ugh man, it makes me shudder what people will drive around sometimes.

Old 10-24-2011, 09:24 AM   #6
pain's fun, hit me again

As if we can talk about broken shit, i know i have some pretty spectacularly broken shit, i even know a dude who keeps breaking the shoes strings that drive his car, cough cough
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 10-24-2011, 09:29 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
As if we can talk about broken shit, i know i have some pretty spectacularly broken shit, i even know a dude who keeps breaking the shoes strings that drive his car, cough cough
There is a difference between broken parts and lack of caring. Have you even ridden your breaks so hard that is does anything close to that?

And my axle problems are between me and GM
1988 Trooper II SAS
1986 TrooperII (No Rear)
1988 Impulse (dead)
1983 K20
Old 10-24-2011, 09:33 AM   #8

I've seen some cars come in the shop, that had the pad missing(got soo thin from grinding metal to metal it fell out) and the caliper piston rubbed on the rotor until it fell out and they lost all the fluid. And they will tell me it " It Just started making noise this morning"
Old 10-24-2011, 09:34 AM   #9

Yeah, lets not go blaming the vajayjay completely, did I tell you about my friends daughters boyfriend who brought me a Honda with an axle that had worn through the hub, no brake shoes to speak of...

I popped the wheel off and disconnected the caliper bracket and EVERYTHING came off in my hand.

He said it was making a bit of noise on the way over, I said that's fair but why didn't you notice the shower of sparks coming from the front wheel?!

Ugh, musicians...
Two bulls are standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, what's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". "No son" the older one says,"Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".
Old 10-24-2011, 10:00 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small White Car View Post
Yeah, lets not go blaming the vajayjay completely, did I tell you about my friends daughters boyfriend who brought me a Honda with an axle that had worn through the hub, no brake shoes to speak of...

I popped the wheel off and disconnected the caliper bracket and EVERYTHING came off in my hand.

He said it was making a bit of noise on the way over, I said that's fair but why didn't you notice the shower of sparks coming from the front wheel?!

Ugh, musicians...
Yea that's true. One of my ex girlfriend's was actually pretty good with a wrench in her hand, and she could work on a car too. She just needed a little direction.

I hope that girl and her musician aren't together. Her dad must be pissed that his car was that unsafe carrying around his daughter