Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 04-23-2011, 01:57 PM   #1
Super Moderator

Default CF C3 Cruise

pch april 30th cruise
Well it finally here everyone… April 30th is next weekend and we have nearly 80 C3 Corvettes signed up to date!!! With as many as 100 expected…. It will be great to see you there!!! My cell is 661 317-2600 Paul….

Here are some particulars:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c3-g...t-in-a-c3.html

RADIOS RECOMMENDED TO BUY AND USE FOR THE CRUSE: Motorola MR350
freq, channel, and tone guard:
The standard shared frequency and code will be::::CH#21 462.7000 MHz GMRS with tone guard code #21. This should be standard on any GMRS radio brand.

off frequencies will be: South C3 group Ch#20 462.6750 MHz GMRS code #21------------ North C3 group Ch#22 462.7250 MHz GMRS code #21

We will be using Ch#21/code21 for most all of the rout, the other ch#'s will be used when we all meet in Buelton to keep radio chatter down while we eat and meet...

MAIN STARTING POINT: DEPART TIME: 8:30...Santa Monica to Camarillo, North bound Hwy 1 (P.C.H.) towards Point Mugu approx 40 miles. Exit Las Posas Rd. head North (right) approx 8 miles to the Camarillo park and ride located on, Park and Ride Dr. in Camarillo (South East corner of the intersection of 101 and Las Posas Rd). Estimated arrival time 9:30a.m. to 10:00a.m.Departure time 10:00a.m. 49.4 miles at 71 minutes travel.

San Diego C3's:::::::
When: 4-30-11 ------ Meet at Carlsbad Company Stores Starbucks at 5:30am and depart for Santa Monica at 6:00am. Located at I-5 and Palomar Airport Road off-ramp.
More info:
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/sout...pch-cruse.html

NorCal thread:
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c3-g...uthern-ca.html
Old 04-24-2011, 12:06 AM   #2
I, Vettezuki

Are you going? Do you wanna roll with me if I go?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-24-2011, 12:16 AM   #3
Super Moderator

In final hell for about three weeks starting now. Just wanted to pass the word along!