View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 01:04 AM   #26
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
I was racing a lancer in my truck, well i had to show him who was boss and took it up to 120 to make my point, well the cop was hiding at the end of the street, lancer took off and he came after me, the cop got out SCREAMING "what the fuck is wrong with you" etc, he demands my information and as im looking for my stuff he notices my background investigation packet (had an appointment in a hour) and asked me if i was going to become a cop i replied i was in the process for LASD, he look at me and said "are you fuckin kidding me" walks back to his car and threw his citation book in the car as hard as possibly, starts to lecture me about how stupid i was etc, says hes going to give me a brake on the speeding but was going to write me up for EVERYTHING wrong with my truck, tinted windows, no front license plate, GPS blocking vision of the windshield, no mud flaps, uncovered fog lights, and excessive smoke, in the end i was glad to have gotten out of the one and that was the last time i ever raced on the street
Looks like he sympathized with you. You had several arrestable offenses in there btw. And he could have taken your car permanently for racing. The racing is way worse than speeding.