View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 07:51 PM   #13
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian View Post
It's not an alignment issue. You can adjust the steering box and it won't affect your alignment at all.
It will not affect caster/camber but that is still a part of the overall alignment. Try installing a box that is too tight and tell me how that works out for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by injdinjn
It's better than it was, they probably replaced some bearings but nothing else. It's sort of a pain on trip.
Bigger issue is the pump, guess a rebuilt from AZ. It's a lifetime warranty so why buy the new one for a lot more money, they want a core on both.
The pump is definitely bogus, Ford really hasn't changed pump designs at all. The powersteering pump in the mustang is nearly identical to the superduty one and I have used the mustang one as a core before.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!