View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 03:25 AM   #19
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
If I were you, I'd either win the auction, or watch it CLOSELY and let it time out, then submit an offer. Turn around and sell the orange one, and keep the parts car for the project. IMHO.

Actually, we should make a plaster mold of the orange hood before you sell it. Then lay one out in fiberglass for the other car. Also, take the pass seat out of the blue one and put it in the orange one to up the resale.
Duly noted.

I'd like to get some other folks to chime in, but at least on the surface a running 240 and parts 280 for $800~, even in the condition they're in seems like something that should be kept a close eye in in the next day or so, since the auction times out on the 31st.

I know you got law school and all that, but would have some time for body and paint, nothing so extravagant, once you finish the Vette?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)