View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 03:57 AM   #172
I, Vettezuki

See OP for photos.

Some observations form the day.

Shooting guns is fun! I think both my brother and I were like, "uh oh, I feel another money sucking hobbey coming on."

Guy was kind enough to bring his .22, 9mm and .45 and let me shoot with them. Many thanks.

Shooting the .22 was fine, a good way to learn, and basically very inexpensive. A gun is less than $200 and you can buy 500 rounds for less than $25. That's a lot of shoot'n for not so much.

Next stop, 9mm. Kicks a lot more than the .22 obviously but not so bad. Ammunition isn't too expensive, but already a lot more than .22. About 50 rounds for $10.

I brought ammo for the .22 and 9mm, but Guy let me fire a clip from his .45 as well. It kicks a bit harder than the 9mm and makes a very different noise.

Cliff also let me fire a clip from his .40. It probably felt the most natural to me personally.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)