View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 12:58 AM   #2635
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
I hope this one works out for you Ben. How far is it from your work sites? Phil has been looking for a place like this too. Well not 67 acres but he want a place with at least a couple acres that he can build a work shed on.
The commute would be nasty, 46 miles each way, including 2.5 miles on a dirt road.

The whole area south and south east of lake matthews, a lot of which (like this) is unincorporated Riverside county has a number of properties in the couple acre range, houses in decent condition, on actual roads and stuff for < 400k. Wood Crest, which is a relatively nice horse area is up Van Burn but pretty close to the 91 and has nice houses and properties up to around 5 acres around $500k +- $50k.

What'd you pay for the Volt John? If I do this, eventually I need something with as many mpg as possible. The RAV EV would be perfect(ish) except for the $50k starting price. LOL.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)