Thread: Japan 2015
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 04:18 PM   #7
pain's fun, hit me again

I forget the name of it right now but there's probably a few hundred restaurants that run under the train in Ginza, popped in a few of those

Then spent a few hours window shopping
Then went back to my hotel to change to go to Womb night club, after wandering around Kabukicho for a couple hours and being harrased by hookers saying the same thing over and over "handjob, blowjob, anal" only to run away if I even looked at them to say no. BTW Womb was horrible.
Go back to my hotel and eat in this little diner next door, 24 hours and cheap

By now its around 3am and I need to be up early for the sights so I crash
5am the train starts and I head over to Meiji Shrine, this place is fucking HUGE. Walked it in about 3 hours cause it's just covered with shit

Just getting from this Tori to the actual shrine was probably 35 minutes of walking

Spent a while there but could'nt spend all day
Popped in Yebisu Garden Place on my way, which is just a bunch of new building and the Sapporro building, so I didn't spend much time
Then a long train ride, a longer walk, to near the harbor and Tsukiji Market to arrive at Senkakuji
For those of you that saw the "Ronin" movie, this is the area that fat dude talks about in the movie. The burial site of the 47 Ronin who against the orders of the shogunate, trecked for almost 2 years to track down the dude who killed their master, once found they walked for 4 hours through heavy snow to behead him in his villa, the head was washed and presented to the Shogun, where after they committed Sepuku to be buried with their master.
Graves of the 47 Ronin and their master

Where they washed the head of Lord Kita before delivery of the head

After getting all kinds of goosebumps and watching the videos in the museums I bounced
Arrive at Kyu Shiba Rikyu after eating and walked around, MUCH smaller than Shinjuku but very nice, spent a couple hours

Watched some old ladies doing Kyudo, which I have gopro video of.

After spending a while there I get something to eat and leave
Head over to Zojoji Temple

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!