Thread: Old but Back
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 04:34 AM   #38
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Yessir, I usually tailor it to the specific company though. Should I get one ready?

Let me know if you need any help with the licensing agreement. Or even if you want to tackle it on your own, I probably have one you could go off of.
Yeah, this goes through our big boy firm. I think it's like $500 to pick up the phone. I'm just proffering an argument, I don't decide a thing in this area of course. It also has to go through HQ back in Japan and if you think American lawyers are anal . . .

But I'm chummy with our in-house, quite excellent, paralegal. She's dealing with outside counsel continuously. It's to her I'd mention you as a recommendation. Then if she hears something it might filter back. That's the level I'm talking about.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)