View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 12:28 PM   #12
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by AARP View Post
Cruises should be pretty easy. There is an easier way to promote them than just having someone take over Sean's grueling job of posting in 30+ forums. In the planning thread for the cruise after we all agree on location, date, and time a banner and info post should be made (still up to the task Ben?). From there each member should create a topic on the other forums they frequent and paste that post in.

This is what I've been doing on the various miata forums for awhile now, but with Sean now gone everyone else needs to do the same.

(I'm also not sure if my post just made grammatical sense. It's 4 AM and my mind is playing tricks on me.)
Yes. It's no big deal to make a banner, a thread, etc. What I basically meant is I can't go out and monitor a bnch of sites, or necessarily even regularly attend/document cruises with other stuff going on. That's all really.

I can make one within today for January 8 (our traditional "second Sunday") for Ortega as Redondo Jon suggested.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)